The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Yes so thats both ER & S4E who take the $12 on offer this evening.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

ER suspended all evening, S4E suspended until 9pm.

Here are a couple more.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

The Rubberband Man
The $2 is Can't Help Falling in Love

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

$1 YMCA

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

TRBM & P4PM earn the princely sums of $2 & $1 respectively.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Im at Kaleidoscope tomorrow, so i will do two on Sunday. One in the afternoon and the other one in the evening as usual.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

P4PM suspended until 4pm, TRBM suspended until 5pm.

The first of todays two rounds then.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Legsfan
$2 Until You Come Back To Me

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Everything'sRosie
$1 Strut Your Funky Stuff

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Yes LGFN for $2 and ER for $1.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

ER suspended until 8pm, Legsfan suspended until 9pm.

The 2nd of todays two rounds then.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

PattiforPM
Running Away for a buck please

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

$2 The Mighty Power Of Love

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

No thats not correct LGFN. The $2 pic is still open.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Well i will keep the $2 pic open until tomorrow. If it was in colour it would be simple to solve.

I'm foxed. That style doesn't suit Gill, too much hair.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

PattiforPM
I think she looks great and we were lucky to get a close up

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Mikey
Its Way Down V4

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

Yes Mikey gets the 2 bucks whilst P4PM gets the single buck.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for October - Dollar dancers !

P4PM suspended until 8pm, Mikey suspended until 9pm.

Here is this evenings two.