The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

New month, new format. I thought this time id make it it bit more of a challenge. Will any potential players of the quiz please familiarize themselves with the playing regs before it commences on Sept the 2nd.
What will you see on-screen ?

You will see a collage of differing TOTPs routines. They will contain between 5 and 9 routines. You will also see one of two questions attached.

The question will either say...

Which routine is the odd one out and why?   or

What do these routines have in common ?
Whats the object of the quiz.

To be the first player to correctly answer the question attached to that evenings collage.

On this months pic quiz, only one player can score points.
Points scoring and suspensions

I will endeavour to post the evening collage by 7pm.

Any player who correctly answers before 8pm will earn 5 points.

Any player who correctly answers after 8pm will earn 4 points.

If the correct answer does not arrive in the evening, the 4 points remain active the next day until around 6pm and will be still up for grabs.

At no point will the answers be, well one of the pics is Pans, the others are Legs. The answers will require a bit more thought than that.

If a player answers correctly, then he will have to sit out the next evenings collage. In other words you find yourself suspended the next evening for answering correctly !

Players will not be suspended for incorrect answers.
All pics are taken from TOTPs dance routines. All pics are in the public domain, but from memory i may have used a couple that are not, but all of you will be familiar with them.
If anyone has any questions regarding this, then please ask on here.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Ive just had another look through my collages, and actually ive maybe underestimated the thinking power of you guys. I reckon most of the pics will be solved by you dancing egg heads before 8pm.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

The first of these then. Lets see how they go. They will differ in difficulty.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

VintageVideos
All of the songs danced to were No 1's

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

PattiforPM
The ladies look absolutely lovely in all of them

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Quite right Vin. All these were danced to whilst the record was at number 1.

You're The First, The Last, My Everything,
Don't Go Breaking My Heart,
I Feel Love,
Three Times A Lady,
Japanese Boy,

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Mikey
Its also the first 5 letters of the Alphabet

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

I almost feel like slinging you a point for that Mikey. Thats just a freaky occurrence that didn't occur to me.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

PattiforPM
I would Ryan, he's worth it

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Everything'sRosie
I'll second that. What a spot by Mikey.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `Vintage Videos` is suspended for this round`

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD
Silhouettes in each one, caused by dancers situated behind screens.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Thats quite correct AC/PD.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `AC/PD` is suspended for this round`

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

sueforever
C is the answer because the other picture are name island in the Caribean sea.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Is it C because all the others reference the Islands name and Living on an Island does not (its a metaphor).

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Well im going to use a bit of quiz master discretion here. Both S4E and Mikey's answers are correct. S4E is correct about C being Caribbean islands whilst Mikey is correct about C being a metaphor.

Though im only going to give you both 3 points each, and you will both be suspended for tomorrows contest.

I will create a new column for bonus or extra points. Mikey im also going to give you a bonus point for the ABCDE thing you spotted on the first picture a couple of evenings back.

A-Cuba
B-Funking For Jamaica
C-Living On An Island
D-Bermuda Triangle
E-Barbados

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Mikey
Thanks Ryan

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solvers `S4E & Mikey` are suspended for this round`

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

VintageVideos
Four dancers only