The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Gorgeous Daze
Well done AC/PD. You were soon in another parish and you never looked back - there was no need!

Thanks for a very good quiz Ryan. Some were fairly easy, others were far more of the  variety.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

The Rubberband Man
Congratulations AC/PD. Good to see you deployed the tried and tested tac-tic of taking an early and insurmountable lead early on and retaining it to the winning post.

Thanks to Ryan for compiling what I thought was a fantastic Monthly Picture Quiz - best format yet if I'm being honest.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

PattiforPM
Yep well done boys.  Also agree with RBM; one of the cleverest quizzes we've had (hence my massive points haul!)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Everything'sRosie
Well done AC/PD for winning, and especially to Ryan for setting the quiz. A good blend of the not so hard and some real testers, I thought.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Well done AC/PD and well done to Ryan

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Legsfan
Well done AC/PD! A huge thanks to Ryan for hosting.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Hanway2
   Congratulations to AC/PD for winning the September quiz in a canter. Well done!
And the reason I did not figure this month was not because I did not have the time, but simply that I did not know any of the answers.
Some of you really know your stuff and your expertise leaves me behind so easily.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD
Thank you.
Varying levels of difficulty throughout the month once again. Thanks for setting them, Ryan.

Can I just ask why there'll not be one further picture puzzler on the last day of the month?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD wrote
Can I just ask why there'll not be one further picture puzzler on the last day of the month?
Even i deserve a bit of a break. Back on Tuesday the 2nd with another.