The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `Gorgeous Daze` is suspended for this round`

To get the full 5 points, your explanation must match mine ! I have just noticed that i have omitted another famous routine that this occurs. Anyhow, here is five of them.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Everything'sRosie
The girls are seen playing musical instruments

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Everything'sRosie wrote
The girls are seen playing musical instruments
Quite right ER. A bonus point to somebody else who can tell me another Legs & Co routine in which this happens.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Quite right ER. A bonus point to somebody else who can tell me another Legs & Co routine in which this happens.
Smurf Song

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Patti on Lute,
Lulu on toy trumpet,
Rosie on the snake charming pipe,
the six of them playing tambourines,
and Rosie & Pauline on big bass drum (with BA on Rosie) !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `Everything's Rosie` is suspended for this round`

I think this may be a bit of a tough one. Prove me wrong.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Legsfan
They were all broadcast on the 1st of the month.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Well done Legsfan, thats spot-on.

1st Jan 1970 - Green River
1st Jul 1971 - River Deep Mountain High
1st Aug 1973 - Walking In The Rain
1st Sep 1977 - Way Down V2
1st Mar 1979 - Keep On Dancing
1st Nov 1979 - Star
1st May 1980 - The Groove
1st Oct 1981 - The Birdie Song V1

Other notible omissions from my collage.

1st Jan 1976 - In Dulce Jubilo
1st Sep 1977 - Silver Lady V1
1st Feb 1979 - Heart Of Glass

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `Legsfan` is suspended for this round`

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD
Glasses.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD wrote
Glasses.
WOW, that was quick. Yes one or more of the dancers wore specs/glasses.

Fashion - Gill can be seen wearing specs.

Theme From Persuaders.

Grandma's Party - Gill, Pauline & Rosie wear specs.

Together We Are Beautiful.

Knock On Wood.

Supernature.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `AC/PD` is suspended for this round`

To get the full 5 points, your explanation must match mine ! Though this one is quite simple.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Legsfan
DISCO is the odd one out because all the other routines feature five dancers, but DISCO has six.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

No that is incorrect. `You Should Be Dancing` only has 4 dancers.

Its nothing to do with numbers.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Gorgeous Daze
E. They're wearing black boots. In the others they're wearing white boots.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yes GD thats what im after.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

Yesterday's puzzle solver `Gorgeous Daze` is suspended for this round`

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

AC/PD
The presenter name checks a dancer on each occasion.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for September. Routines to think about.

He sure does.