Quantcast

The forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

The forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

In this poll you are being asked to pick your five favourite Legs & Co dance routines from 1978. The 15 selections have been determined by our monthly votes. The selection list contains the 12 monthly winners plus the best three runner up.

Just simply click your `FIVE` choices on the Nabble poll below.

Pick 5 of these.
You can select up to 5 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Here are the links to the selections for 1978. To cast your 5 votes, please use the `Nabble Poll` in the above post..
Allright Now     (6 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHrOtO5e5s
Blame It On The Boogie    (11 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hk-AaeBlTs
Dancing In The City    (13 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DzqjlByL8c
Grease      (4 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14qfup_legs-co-grease-totp-tx-28-09-1978_creation
How Can This Be Love      (1 ten in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x124ycz_legs-co-how-can-this-be-love-totp-tx-27-07-1978_creation
I Cant Stand The Rain      (4 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x141ggk_legs-co-i-can-t-stand-the-rain-totp-tx-09-03-1978_creation
Kiss You All Over      (7 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x141his_legs-co-kiss-you-all-over-totp-tx-14-09-1978_creation
Le Freak      (4 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17agvj_legs-co-le-freak-totp-tx-30-11-1978_creation
Lovely Day      (1 ten in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVOASNlR5VI
More Than A Woman      (0 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1A3CVHrAQ
Night Fever    (4 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIDWrjUXM9I
Summer Nights      (1 ten in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18vl7k_legs-co-summer-nights-totp-tx-25-12-1978_creation
Supernature      (10 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12o5nq_legs-co-supernature-totp-tx-17-08-1978_creation
Take A Chance On Me      (3 tens in the comments section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6XWt5qu88
You Dont Bring Me Flowers      (6 tens in the comments section)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17kfvs_legs-co-you-don-t-bring-me-flowers-totp-tx-14-12-1978_creation

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Well ive picked my 5. Really quite difficult, i eliminated 8 straight away and was left looking at 7 to choose from. But i'm happy with my selections.

Lets hope we have loads of folk talking part creating lots of votes

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

VintageVideos
I can already say that my Top 5 will be quite different from yours! But I need to wear my thinking cap for a while now.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

I better also just say that folk do not have to reveal what routines they have voted for. If you wish to then fine, please do.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

PattiForPM
My votes in the secret ballot went to Alright Now, Dancing in the City, Kiss You All Over, Supernature and You Don't Bring Me Flowers.  I felt bad about leaving out Night Fever and Le Freak but there were just too many good ones.  Think I'll sit back and watch them all again and make it an enjoyable Sunday lunchtime.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Adorable Gillusion
My top five...
Supernature
Le Freak
Night Fever
Kiss You All Over
Dancing In The City
Stu

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Stu
I've done my 5, it was harder than I thought it would be, I had 7 that I struggled to lose 2 from.

Stuey

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

The first three i found easy:Supernature,Dancing In The City and Kiss You All Over.The next two were more difficult as i felt there were another six dances worthy of making the top five.In the end i went with how i feel about the song as much as about the dancing;so I Can't Stand The Rain and Take A Chance On Me made it.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

I want a ringside seat for this cavegirl vs feline battle

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Here's my votes, in a seemingly random order, by titles:-

Take A Chance On Me
Supernature
Kiss You All Over
Lovely Day
Le Freak

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

I must think about it, I think have got two but it very difficult to choose.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

No rush S4E, you have about six days to choose !

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

I need to think about this a whole lot more as so far I have 4 choices but struggling over the final choice.
I notice that 6 out of the 15 were not shown on BBC4, so at least Operation Yewtree has not had a major influence on this process.  I guess this is due to the good quality clips we have on the YT and DM channels (Thanks ADB!) and also the old maxim that the crème will always rise to the top.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Gorgeous Daze
Like most people there are one or two I will be most reluctant to leave out, but leave 'em out I must. I'm glad really that we don't have to place the five in order, that would be difficult. Although one name did go straight on to the team sheet.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Thinking cap on time, luckily we have a few days

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

VintageVideos
Good evening London, zis is Berlin calling! Here are ze results of ze German jury:

All Right Now
Dancing In Ze City
Kiss You All Over
Le Freak
You Don't Bring Me Flowers

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Hmm, there seems to be a clear front runner emerging. Maybe my `name any 5 from 15` idea wasn't such a good one afterall. Would it have been better if i just had stuck to my tried and trusted formula of asking you guys to submit a top six and then giving out points 6 down to 1 accordingly. Would each of you have given the same routine for your number one selection, if so then i guess which ever scoring system i chose wouldn't have made the contest any closer.

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

Whoa, hold that thought right there. Vin has just restored my faith in my new system

Re: Vote here for the forums favourite 1978 Legs & Co dance routine.

VintageVideos
You're welcome. And I know I am the first not to vote for 'Supernature'.