Quantcast

The forums least favourite Pans People routine ???, or maybe not.

The forums least favourite Pans People routine ???, or maybe not.

Bear with me on this one. As you all know, we have spent the last 7 weeks determining the forums favourite Pans People TOTPs performance to watch, so i thought it may be of interest to explore the other end of the scale and have a one-off vote on our least favourite.
So how have i arrived at the choices in the poll ? Well ive simply used all the routines that scored zero points in the previous yearly polls. I think its right we only use full routines for this, so the two Ruth solos, the Flick Amazing Grace thing, The Goodies gooning around and The Lulu backing are all not included.
I would like you to vote for the 3 routines that you most favour . `Do not` vote for the ones you do not favour.
The outcome of this will be automatically revealed on Friday at 8pm. If there is a tie at the bottom of the table, then a further short play-off will be required. I do hope members here will join in with this.

VOTE FOR THE 3 YOU FAVOUR
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Dancer
Done.  That wasn't too difficult.  Interesting to see what the concluding result will be.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Well ive voted. Once again (this happens a lot for me) two were simply musts. The third however took a bit of thinking about. I do like my third choice, but it is a rather left-field choice.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

When I first read the thread subject, I thought you wanted us to pick our least favourites. But no, we're supposed to pick our favourites out of the least favourites. Ok two are easy, the third needs another night's sleep.
Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Yes sorry if the thread title is confusing, ive now edited it which may read a bit better. Hopefully folk will read the intro in the first post and it will become apparent what im asking in the poll.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

PattiForPM
My first two were obvious too.  I wonder if we're all talking about the same two??

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

CoffeeThing
This is good fun, nice one Ryan, a bonus poll. It'll take me a couple of days to decide as ever.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Gorgeous Daze
Wasn't expecting a poll like this but I think it makes a fun alternative. A few of the routines are very unlucky to find themselves caught in the turkey net while prize specimens escaped. Will take some thinking about.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Interesting to note that 7 out of 10 are from the 'Sue' era
(sorry I'll keep quiet now)
Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Picking 3 is quite hard here, there's a few that are fairly bland but it's not easy to separate them. But one phrase does jump to me... Art for Art sake, badly filmed routine for God sake!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

VintageVideos wrote
Interesting to note that 7 out of 10 are from the 'Sue' era
(sorry I'll keep quiet now)
However I think two of my choices are going to be from the previous era.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Doc
Damn you, picking 3 is really tough, 2 are easy but I can't split the third off!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

VintageVideos
Welcome to the club
Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Every time Both Sides Now comes up in a poll I go back to the Pans Comments Thread and read BB's review and then everything's all right in the World again

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

VintageVideos wrote
Interesting to note that 7 out of 10 are from the 'Sue' era
(sorry I'll keep quiet now)
Well indeed she is such a letdown after all, I think we should fire her as resident forum beloved icon and wheel in Lionel Blair!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Doc
Who's going to be James!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

On looking at the current scoreboard, its very apparent that one of the contenders found itself in a very good year in terms of quality and frankly is very unlucky to be included in this list. But has it scored `nul points` in the relevant yearly poll, i was duty bound to include it here. Ive no need to name the routine im sure.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Doc
Hmm third vote, what am I gonna do with you, oh yes it's not going there.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

BeautifulBabs
No I can't stop ?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

BeautifulBabs
Just to be clear the vote is for th 3 most favourite not least favourite from the list and the least votes of the remaining routines are ranked in terms of least liked ?