The forums least favourite Pans People routine ???, or maybe not.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

BeautifulBabs
Sorry Ryan I get it no need to reply now only 19 mins of this funky weeekend left

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

AC/PD
Sorry to be seemingly contrary but the actual title appears to be asking to vote for performances which are disliked.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Doc
You're allowed to like them a little bit. I suppose if you actually disliked them they couldn't be on you're least favourite list.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

AC/PD
A kinder way of referring the most poorly rated of the best?!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

VintageVideos wrote
Interesting to note that 7 out of 10 are from the 'Sue' era
(sorry I'll keep quiet now)
I hesitate to mention the common denominator in all 10

There's no lmfao smiley!
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

AC/PD wrote
I hesitate to mention the common denominator in all 10
Oh come on, you can't blame Flick!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Im really sorry a lot of folk are having difficulty in understanding the poll requirements on this. My advice is ignore the title of the thread and instead read the intro in the first post.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

PattiForPM
I think Ryan's plan is to keep this going until I vote for the Carpenters but he hasn't got me yet

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Nice idea, a sort of consolation prize for those which didn't make the grade first time. There's a couple I can dismiss immediately but picking my three faves will take a little time.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

The Rubberband Man
Just watched the first one on the list and thought, OMG this is going to be a long week if they're all as bad as this chuff
Thankfully the others are not so bad.
Needing to chose 3 from 7 hopefuls at the moment.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Yes the title is confusing. Favourite routine that polled badly would sound better.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Yes im quite gutted about how ive presented this poll and i really should have thought about it a little more. I will change the title Doc to the one you have suggested.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Nine of the ten choices so far have received at least one vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your `least favourite` TOTPS Pans People performance.

Re: VOTE HERE on your Favourite 3 TOTPS Pans People routines that polled badly.

Had it been in a different year "Then Came Sue" would have already had a vote from me but it gets one now.  I'd give it my second and third if I could, but as I can't I'll choose "What Am I Gonna Do With Sue" and end with a spot of rag.

Re: VOTE HERE on your Favourite 3 TOTPS Pans People routines that polled badly.

VintageVideos
I've decided only to pick routines that feature Ruth.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: VOTE HERE on your Favourite 3 TOTPS Pans People routines that polled badly.

PattiForPM
Where are your other two votes going?

Re: VOTE HERE on your Favourite 3 TOTPS Pans People routines that polled badly.

Old Grey Whistler
Made sure I got my votes in early this week. Not an easy decision.

Re: VOTE HERE on your Favourite 3 TOTPS Pans People routines that polled badly.

Everything'sRosie
I've gone for it. No bias with me. An early one, a late one, and one middle(ish).