The forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

The forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

It became apparent yesterday and during the past week that some folk didn't quite follow or understand my poll instructions on the equivalent poll to this one which i started last Sunday. Its also emerged that some votes may have been cast mistakenly/inadvertently because of this. I thought my instructions were simple enough to comprehend, but on reflection maybe i should have asked for your 3 `least` favourites. Thats exactly what id like to do for this poll. Please pick the 3 you like the least. Once again we are using the 10 routines from our recent six Pans yearly polls that scored zero points. I do hope all 21 members who took part in last weeks now tarnished poll will do so again in this. So the routine that scores the highest will be the least favourite. I hope thats clear enough. The result will automatically appear at 19.45 next Friday.

VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Well ive voted. I found this process a little easier to decide.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

PattiForPM
Easy peasy

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

AC/PD
PattiForPM wrote
Easy peasy
A comment worryingly reminiscent of Dancer's particularly early post on the 'other' Least Favourite poll.
Almost the exact time too!

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

So the routine has to be a favourite, but not your favourite favourite and if you dislike it that's right out.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

I promise I only voted for Legless dances ACPD

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

CoffeeThing
Ohhhhh this is just a tease. I shall have to have yet another think, and another coffee!
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Legsfan
CoffeeThing wrote
and another coffee!
Did you manage to get your coffee machine sorted?

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

CoffeeThing
Legsfan wrote
CoffeeThing wrote
and another coffee!
Did you manage to get your coffee machine sorted?
You won't believe it but yesterday, finally, a new machine! The old one has some sort of pressure leak in the heat exchanger and there was another in between that wasn't right. So an obscenely expensive and very shiny replacement is finally here. Oh deep joy!

Well, I have voted but it wasn't easy, not in the least because it goes against the grain to vote any of the routines down, and actually, I really enjoyed them all. If this is the worst of the bunch, then we have been very spoiled over the years. Hooray for the dancers.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Doc wrote
So the routine has to be a favourite, but not your favourite favourite and if you dislike it that's right out.
Your post worries me Doc. I was hoping my poll intro this time explained what was required more clearly. Just select the 3 on the list that you least like and the routine which ends up with most votes will be considered the least favoured by the forum.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Doc
Lol, 'The three routines you like the least' would have less of a double meaning.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Everything'sRosie
Actually, there's only one of these I struggle with. The others really aren't that bad. Some I could easily have voted for didn't make this list, the Monster Mash filmed version immediately springs to mind. Nevertheless, I've put forward my three.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

BeautifulBabs
i am picking 3 turkeys

That's great to hear! I hope you enjoy your new machine

Thank you kindly.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

PattiForPM
I think you two should just buy each other a coffee.  Surely this can be done online nowdays

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Who's That Hurll
Or simultaneously watch the 'Casanova' routine.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Who's That Hurll
I'm satisfied with my choices of the three worst (or to be polite - least good) routines in the list.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

The Rubberband Man
I've voted for the three Pants People's routines.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Who's That Hurll wrote
I'm satisfied with my choices of the three worst (or to be polite - least good) routines in the list.
Yep, ive been very careful not to mention the word `worst` in any of these two Pans polls ive conducted this past week and to be honest i dont think any of them are real stinkers. Put it this way, none of the ten in question make it onto the Turkey table. Now if you wanna see `worst`, then check those ten out.