The forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

 to be honest i dont think any of them are real stinkers
Well I have just watched my bottom three once again and I am secure in my choices and I must say one of them is a definite stinker and I must vigorously disagree with our leader there.  My own theory, for what it's worth, is that people have a little morsel of kindness and nostalgia about Pans People, especially in comparison to Ruby Flipper but even perhaps compared to Legs & Co to some extent, which prevented some lower marks appearing and I think one of these ten more than deserves a place on the Turkey Farm.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

VintageVideos
I know I've given Both Sides Now one of my lowest ratings, but in hindsight that seems to be a bit too low. It's not that bad actually, it's just not very good.
My two least favourite routines aren't even on offer in this poll.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

PattiForPM
I must admit I've softened a little to Both Sides Now too although it's definitely not much fun and not really very graceful either but the swinging school ma'ams have engaged me a little more with repeated watches.  My real turkey is a much cooler and more distant affair

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Dancer
Done, the correct way this time.  I do apologise Ryan if you have recommenced this vote because of me.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

PattiForPM
At least we got the chance to vote twice Dancer and let's face it these votes are rather fun.  I'm hoping Ryan doesn't ask which are our three middling choices next though....

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Doc
I'm blaming the lighting engineer and the dressmaker for my picks.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Dancer wrote
Done, the correct way this time.  I do apologise Ryan if you have recommenced this vote because of me.
 I wonder which three you went for, Dancer

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Old Grey Whistler
My votes are in. There is only one that I don't rate much. It has to be said as well that quite a few songs on this list are not ideal dance music and I think Flick got as much out of them as she could.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Yeah thats fair point OGW. In a way that makes last weeks poll loser `Funky Weekend` even more remarkable, as one could argue that the upbeat music for that was the most ideal of the ten choices.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

VintageVideos
I've voted but actually there is only one real turkey in my threesome.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

PattiForPM
Merry Xmas and get your votes in soon people

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

The Rubberband Man
Least favourite?

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

As i feared, a fair few of the voters from last weeks `unsatisfactory` ballot have not showed up for this one. Come on guys, the result is extremely tight at the moment and those missing votes may swing it one way or the other.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Legsfan
I nearly made the mistake for voting for my three favorites! I wasn't going to vote, but you have persuaded me.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Thanks to all for taking part in the poll. I guess this result tallies a bit more with the fact that IOHEFY sits at the bottom of the PPCS ratings table. It is obviously the correct outcome.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Quite a close result. Personally I still rate Funky Weekend as the worst of these, and my other votes went to The Entertainer and What Am I Gonna Do With You, although I don't think either of those are too poor.

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

I'm surprised that it was so close but the result is absolutely right in my book.  Those candles could have burned a lot brighter

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

Also a bit of a surprise all ten offerings received a vote. I find it difficult to comprehend how someone could have `Then Came You` in their 3 choices for least favourite. Unless that person didn't understand the intro post rules of course .

Re: VOTE HERE on the forums least favourite Pans People routines (Take 2) !

CoffeeThing
Went Collins, Franklin and Funky Weekend. Surprised Art scored so poorly well!