The last Legs routine ?

Suefan
Mention of the Birdie Song has got me to wondering what was, for want of a better expression, the last 'proper' Legs & Co routine.  By that I mean a dance when all the girls were together on the stage, not separated on their own podiums amongst the audience as in the Birdie Song, or dancing in front of/behind/or alongside the band.

My list suggest this might have been on 17/09/81 when they danced to Hi Gloss's 'You'll Never Know' as the only entry I have for the 24/9 is Lulu's solo to Endless Love (did they do another dance that show?), whilst I've got nothing listed for the 01/10, then on the 8/10 just in amongst the audience.

Any other offers.

If 'You'll Never Know' was the last time they did a 'proper' number it would be rather apposite, given the opening lyrics of the song.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

JEZ
hi suefan youll never know was the last if youre not including the birdie song routine when lulu and jeremy danced to endless love that was the only dance routine on that weeks show pheraps the other girls were on hol that week .jez

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Kace
ams has the very last routine that l&c danced to. with all of them there.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Suefan
Which was is it Kace, you don't say.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Patti'sdaughter
It's me that has the very last dance routine that L&C danced to all together including my Mum.  I will send it to YMG over the weekend.
amy x

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Suefan
Thanks Amy but which routine is it - is this your secret :)

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Patti'sdaughter
I don't know the name of the song.  I know it was the very last one with all of L&C including my Mum.
amy x

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Suefan
Ok Amy, will look forward to that one.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Hey Suefan or anyone else, Does anybody know the last routine Pauline danced with L&co. I think it was `Lately` by Stevie Wonder on 19/3/81 can anybody confirm that.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

JEZ
hey up ryan how r u yes your correct on paulines last apperance being lately -stevie wonder ,jez

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Cheers guys for that, ive left you two a message on the board, can you play along with the request, thanks.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Suefan
Thanks for the extra info Jez and Andy.

So, given my criteria, the last time the girls were together on stage away from the audience was 'You'll Never Know', very appropriate given the songs lyrics.

Re: The last Legs routine ?

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED