The same Legs & Co dancer starts and closes the routine.

The same Legs & Co dancer starts and closes the routine.

Have you ever had that sensation that you would love to put an overcoat on and a hat and go out into the street and find a lamppost and then start taking your clothes off, have you ever had that feeling that you would like to do it ? No, me neither. I also bet none of you have woke up in the morning and feel yourself compelled by a burning curiosity to find out the answer to a Legs & Co question. Well i did today.
The question was how many Legs & Co routines did the same dancer alone, appear in the opening shot and also the final shot of the routine. Well the answer is on 13 occasions. It also happened on `New Kid In Town` when both Pauline & Sue had that honour and on `My Forbidden Lover` when Patti & Sue opened and closed the routine.
So what qualifies for this. Routines with 3 or more dancers. Any routine that begins with a group shot then moves on to a single shot of a dancer does not qualify. I cant think of anymore Legs routines other than whats listed below, if you know of any please say so. If anyone is interested enough (which i doubt), did this happen on Pans or Ruby routines ?

Re: The same Legs & Co dancer starts and closes the routine.

Mikey
Imagine (Ruth)
Yesterday (Cherry) although the group is visible in the distance as the lights fade on them the focus is clearly Cherry