There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Big news!
It looks like the Pan's performance of Diana Ross - Sorry Doesn't Always Make It Right from 24/04/75 has been found on a 6 minute excerpt from the show.

An audio of the 19/02/1964 show has also surfaced, the earliest find of anything TOTP.

There have been several programme recoveries announced tonight and the majority are going to be shown at the BFI event.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

AC/PD
Very exciting!
Going by the pictures, it was another 'shredder' routine.

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/ZZ-PP-1970-links-Please-don-t-post-here-tp4070916p4071002.html

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Doc
I had to laugh someone used the same Raiders of the Lost Ark picture that I used to use for the restricted routines to describe where they end up.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Legsfan
Great news!! Another piece of Pan's history found, but I doubt we will see it anytime soon.
I thought everything that exists had been found ages ago, but this gives hope that some missing without a trace routines could surface some day.

Quote from above " the majority are going to be shown at the BFI event".

It might tempt me, but I'm still unsure.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

AC/PD
Legsfan wrote
It might tempt me, but I'm still unsure.
An appearance by Gill?

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Legsfan
Maybe if I had a seat next to her.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

AC/PD
'Maybe'?

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

PattiForPM
Exciting news Doc, thanks.  One step further towards the dreamed full deck of cards for 1975-76

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Everything'sRosie
Great stuff!

Just shows some of those missing routines are still out there. I don't know that Diana Ross song. Will need to check it out.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

This is great news, a routine to see or not see.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

This is good news although my excitement is tempered slightly by the realisation that I will probably never see it!

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Doc
Old Grey Whistler wrote
This is good news although my excitement is tempered slightly by the realisation that I will probably never see it!
They've implied that it's going to be shown at the BFI event in July. I'm going to try and get a ticket to find out.

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

VintageVideos
I welcome this find like I welcomed all former finds, and I hope that, in time, this find will go the same way as every former find.
Vin

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Doc
+1

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

VintageVideos wrote
That's a well-founded statement, Vin.

+3

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

Legsfan
+4

Re: There appears to be a newly recovered Pan's People routine!

PansLegs
Amazing luck to think only a 6 minute excerpt has happened to include a complete missing performance