Thor for a Day

Mr. Mxyztplk
High atop the mountains of Vishgar, circled by mist stands a pale blue granite building, the dwelling of The Mighty Thor.  His very own Fortress of Solicitude. Were he cares for his beloved wife and companion-warrior The Mesmerising Rosif. Her flowing locks of golden hued hair frame her innocently wise face.

Suddenly there is a rattling of chains as the oak beamed drawbridge is lowered, stern footfalls echo throughout the cathedral like building and the door to Rosif's chamber is swung open.

Thor speaks thus:

"Woman! For two days and nights without respite I have fought the Demons of Darrgar and the fiendish Beasts of Beeb to protect our land. I am in need of rest and nourishment. I have gladly entered my rest chamber awaiting a hot meal on my table, only to find nothing there! Did my eyes deceive me? Has our guest from lands far away Merlin The Magical made it invisible to mine eyes? Nay and thrice nay I say to thee!"

After Thor's booming voice has reverberated into the last cold crevice of the fortress and sweet silence reigns once more.

Rosif speaks thus:

"You talk a lot don't you! Do you think I have time to wash, cook and sew, when I must needs meet with my fem-folk The Legco Sisterhood."

Thor dazed by this retort, stands as still as the cold walls, arms folded tightly together.
He then turns to face the flickering flames of the log fire and with a sweeping gesture of his arm declaims thus:

"Silly women dancing to Silly Love Songs!"

Now pacing back and forth with the bright playful amber flames of the fire casting shadows against the chamber walls, Thor speaking with hurt pride sayeth this:

"Why can't you be like the women in the tales of yore, the mythical LPS who it was told did all that she could for her man."

Rosif mockingly replies thus:

"Thor this is not the land of make believe! Women are now free to do and choose as they so desire! Down in the valley where the Pans People live it is told that they are masters of their men!"

Thor looks downward at the cold stone floor and mutters thus:

"Bah!"

Rosif now made bold sayeth more forcefully:

"Have I not seen you with the tressed temptress Cherry one of the Princesses of Pan? It has even been told in the village that you did kiss her on the cheek!"

Thor's face shows a weak smile and sayeth:

"I indeed kissed Cherry on the cheek. Only to be given a slap in the face!"

Rosif surprised asketh:

"Why thus?"

"At the same time I went to kiss her she was bending over tying her shoelaces!"

There is merry laughter heard echoing throughout the fortress, across the sunlit valley and far beyond the land that is and ever will be Thor's domain.

Mr. Mxyztplk

Re: Thor for a Day

Right ok.

Re: Thor for a Day

Kace
do u understand it ryan? x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Thor for a Day

Not really. I think `SHES`on the wrong blog, shes certainly a strange one this woman.

Re: Thor for a Day

Kace
I think it is a man. that annon. dude that wrote the legs & co are back thread. i culd b wrong. if i am im sorry
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Thor for a Day

Yeah its all gone a bit weird on here lately. The piece this person wrote is top quality literature but surely its wasted on here.

Re: Thor for a Day

Kace
they named lps in it. i understood it
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Thor for a Day

We need a real deep thinker like Suefan to decrypt it,lol.

Re: Thor for a Day

Suefan
All drivel to me Ryan.

Re: Thor for a Day

PattiforPM
I also wish to join the ranks of the non-plussed

Re: Thor for a Day

 Dave
    So what are you adding to your cornflakes in the morning ?    Dave