Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos
What does your avatar say about you?

Have you ever dreamt of being Gene Farrow?

What is your fav Stylistics record that was never danced to?

Your questions for Sidney & Albert

If you think that Ruth was not the greatest dancer of all time, can you explain why?

What is your fav routine of the ones that you never saw?

Routines that you wish were wiped

Was Gavin's "halo incident" sabotage and if so, who was the culprit?

For which of these songs would you have liked to see a third routine:
The Birdie Song
Everybody Salsa
Platinum Pop

How much would you pay for the original recording of the camera that filmed Sue in TVC15?

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
How much would you pay for the original recording of the camera that filmed Sue in TVC15?
Lovely thread ideas Vin.

A heck of a lot, id pay in the hundreds. She looks quite stunning and frankly its wasted on this oddity of a routine. What really gets is me once the VT boys had cut their footage of her, 75% of it would have been unused and simply wiped by Friday morning.

Ive often though about my favourite Sue hairstyle. Id have to go for the 74 long hair Pans as a first choice, but my second favourite is this semi-long slightly raunchy look, with a hint of perspiration.  That and the outfit in this, along with her facial expression and seductive dancing makes me yearn for the fantasy footage thats never gonna come my way.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
If you think that Ruth was not the greatest dancer of all time, can you explain why?
Because Sue was the greatest.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

PattiforPM
This

(what a great Thread though...time to think)

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

I agree with you Ryan, Sue his the greatest.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

 A very interesting set of questions, Vin. Certainly much to think over. I may need a pint or two, or a few large doubles, to come up with my appropriate answers.
  I think best when well watered, my excuse anyway.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
Have you ever dreamt of being Gene Farrow?
No, but I'm damn envious of him!
Still living in 1979

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
Routines that you wish were wiped
None, but if there was an exchange system for something wiped there's a few I'd be happy to swap.

Still living in 1979

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
If you think that Ruth was not the greatest dancer of all time, can you explain why?
Just a one word explanation required..... Sue!
Still living in 1979

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

Dolly
No one moves quite as good as:

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
What does your avatar say about you?
A predilection for humorous brunettes exotic in origin, homely in accent.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

G-RUTH
I am happily exempt from answering the Ruth question  Otherwise some very interesting questions which will require some extra thought!

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
Have you ever dreamt of being Gene Farrow?
Everything's Rosie has.

Oh sorry,  I thought you said 'beating'.

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

Dolly
Well to answer some of VV's questions:

Q.What does your avatar say about you?

My avatar says I'm definitely a  Fan.

Q.Have you ever dreamt of being Gene Farrow?
I have no idea who Gene Farrow is! I'll Google him later,lol.

Q.What is your fav Stylistics record that was never danced to?
I love the song Betcha By Golly Wow by The Stylistics. PP would have done a great routine to that. I can imagine a lot of close-ups.

Q.What is your fav routine of the ones that you never saw?
I would love to see: "Jimmy Mack" Or any routines in those lovely Black Satin gowns. I love the original line up the best.
So any routines featuring  &

Q.Routines that you wish were wiped
So far I like ALL the routines.

Q.Was Gavin's "halo incident" sabotage and if so, who was the culpr
That cheeky lil blonde:

Q. For which of these songs would you have liked to see a third routine:
The Birdie Song
Everybody Salsa
Platinum Pop

I would like to see "Everybody Salsa" as a third routine.

Q. How much would you pay for the original recording of the camera that filmed Sue in TVC15?

Anything that involves  is Priceless!

Until Later Friends!!!!
Sunny 🌞Hugs,
Dolly💋

Have you ever called Noel Edmonds 'Dave'?

Because Louise decided to leave....

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

VintageVideos wrote
Routines that you wish were wiped
None because it's better to see a poor one that wonder just what was wiped.
(Question purpose taken onboard though)

Platinum Pop
Everybody Salsa due to the record being high on danceability and low on irritability.

Are you putting out feelers here, Vin?

Re: Threads that I always wanted to start... but somehow never did

What does your avatar say about you?
I like Ruth, or is that love?

Have you ever dreamt of being Gene Farrow?
No

What is your fav Stylistics record that was never danced to?
Pass

Your questions for Sidney & Albert
Do you want to give Noel a slap? (not that i condone violence)

If you think that Ruth was not the greatest dancer of all time, can you explain why?
I havent been around for all time.

What is your fav routine of the ones that you never saw?
I dont understand the question

Routines that you wish were wiped
None but I Wish 'I Wish' was better

Was Gavin's "halo incident" sabotage and if so, who was the culprit?
Lulu?

For which of these songs would you have liked to see a third routine:
The Birdie Song
Everybody Salsa
Platinum Pop

Salsa please

How much would you pay for the original recording of the camera that filmed Sue in TVC15?
£10