Three-sevenths

Doubleday
So where were the guys of Ruby Flipper on last night's TOTP (perhaps Sue had asked them to take her to a football match, or something?!)

Re: Three-sevenths

Gotta admit, that was a pleasent surprise seeing Pattis face keep popping up during the Robin Sarstedt – `My Resistance Is Low `performance, on last nights TOTPs, as i never knew about this. It was nice also seeing the three girls on the stage at the end of the show too. Infact any snippit of our girls is most welcome.
   Yes for saying this was only the 3rd week of Ruby Flipper, it was quite strange how there was only a attendence rate of three-sevenths. Then again the other four-sevenths turn up next week for the awful `TVC15` routine. But of course the beeb have decided to quite inexplicably shelve that programme, but i will spare the tirade against them as there going to show 3/6/76, which is also a pleasent surprise, as i thought this edition was lost, never to be screened.

Re: Three-sevenths

Floid Fan
Wow, 3rd of June 1976........ are we finally going to see a long lost Ruby Flipper routine unearthed for the public for the first time in 35 years? Let's await with baited breath.
Carl

Re: Three-sevenths

Floid Fan
Doubleday,
May 20th 1976, was the only Thursday during the Ruby Flipper run that no 'male members' were on display (so to speak).
Carl

Re: Three-sevenths

Floid Fan
Hi Ryan,
can't understand why the Beeb are bypassing the next TOTP on the list. The edition of 27th May definitely exists. And you would have thought that they'd be keen to show the edition that features TVC15,  due to public demand (!) We all know it's one of the forum's firm favourites.
Carl

Re: Three-sevenths

Hi Carl, nice to hear from you again, i think youd beter get used to a few more excisting full editions being shelved, if what im hereing is true. I also understand weve got The sky at night on a regular basis to this summer to look forward to as well. These BBC fools just cant help them selves can they, they just seem to love making a cock up of TOTPs. But on this sad day things like this seem so trivial.

Re: Three-sevenths

Suefan
I think we will have to wait until Thursday to see which is the next show to be rebroadcast.  I understand there has been, how shall I put it, a little confusion within the ranks at Wood Lane.

Re: Three-sevenths

    Yes cock ups and the Beeb go hand in hand dont they. Ive just checked there programme listings for Thursday and it says `Tony Blackburn runs through the weekly pop chart and introduces New Edition, JJ Barrie, Our Kid, Cliff Richard, Mud, Thin Lizzy, Dolly Parton and the Rolling Stones`. Of course this was the 3/6/76 show with hopefully the rare RF routine in  there also. But further up the listing it says, in big letters that this edition is the 27/05/76. So at the moment confusion reigns, guess we shall just have to wait till Thursday.

Re: Three-sevenths

Just to comfirm our old friend Sir Patrick is back on the Thursday the 9th June with his`Sky at night`.

Re: Three-sevenths

Suefan
Ah the missing "Silver Star".  I'm sure if you ask him nicely Ryan he will put on an impromptu performance all of his own.
Suefan