Top 10 videos

katy miss queenie
Pans People

Papa was a rollin stone                temptations
Lime in the coconut                        Nillson
Wanna make it with you                Bread
You make me feel brand new         Stylistics
Runnin away                                Sly and the family stone
Ain,t no sunshine                         Micheal  Jackson
Nutbush City limits                       Ike and tina Turner
Backstabbers                                The O Jays
When will i see you again               The three Degrees
Spirit in the Sky                             Norman Greenbaum

spelling mistakes due to dyslexia sorry                  Thats not a video thats just something that happen to me  !

Legs and Co top 10   I will be back shortly

Re: Top 10 videos

Suefan
An interesting list Katy which includes some of my favourites but you have forgotten "Summer Breeze", what with tomorrow being the most significant date in the TOTP calender an all :)

Re: Top 10 videos

katy miss queenie
would that be sue,s first appearence on TOTPs ? The only version i have is the version that was posted on OFTDs but from what i have seen from the panspeoplevideo comp version that lasts about 36 seconds it is a vivid green and the set looks really good and it was the first time that sue danced . yes?

Re: Top 10 videos

katy miss queenie
would that be sue,s first appearence on TOTPs ? The only version i have is the version that was posted on OFTDs but from what i have seen from the panspeoplevideo comp version that lasts about 36 seconds it is a vivid green and the set looks really good and it was the first time that sue danced . yes?

Re: Top 10 videos

Yes, her first dance on the show.  I must try and work out how many came afterwards.
Suefan