Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Patti'sdaughter
Hi everyone,

It's really great that we are all talking and writing about L&C.  But here's a thread for your 3 favourite videos from PP.  After all we wouldn't have had RF and L&C if it wasn't for them and there brilliant dancing and sexyness.

My top 3 list.

1.  Nutbush City Limits by Ike & Tina Turner.  Wow what a great song to dance to and fantastic costumes.

2.  Theme from Mahogony.  Sue looks fantastic in that video as does Mary.

3.  Swing Your Daddy by Jim Gilstrap.

amy x
amy x

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Like the way you`ve switched to Pans People. Sorry old school dudes my 3 choices are all the later stuff.

 3rd --Theme from Mahogany(Diana Ross). Amy your so right on this one, Sue and Mary are just the stuff of dreams on this. Hey even Cherry and Ruth look quite hot too.

 2nd--You Little Trust Maker(The Tymes). Love the feel good nature of the song, and the cute bum wiggle they do. I adore the way the Sue points at the camera and mouths the word `you`. Look out for it.

  1st--When Will I See You Again(3 degrees). This to me is the pinnacle of all Sue watching. She is so young in this. The song is so wonderful, the lyrics are a joy. Cant quite take in the fact its 36 years old though. This is my favorite routine of all time, mainly because it has a nostalgig`chicken in the basket` feel to it . But the best bit is the final scene, i get goosebumps watching it, mainly because of Sue`s seductive look into the camera at the end.

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Patti'sdaughter
Good choices Ryan.  I like you little trustmaker video and its a good song too.  Im not that taken to when will i see you again.  Think its because you can tell that it was like Sue's 2nd or 3rd appearance on totp's and she's not feeling the song like the others.  But I just think that is nerves, as anyone would be really nervous infront of cameras and dancing in a group as great as PP.  But Sue got over her and has her name down in history as the Lady who danced in 4 totp's groups.  So well done Sue.  amy x
amy x

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Hi Amy and Ryan, between you you've picked all my favourites but some of the others I like watching include:

Early Pans - Signed Sealed Delivered
Classic Pans - Better to Have
Later Pans - Jungle Rock

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Sorry Guys had to work late.  My top 3 Pans People Vids are:

3.  Nutbush City Limits - great "go for broke and feel the music" performance and I love Louise in this one.

2.  Sexy Sugar Plum - cobbled together costumes but Sue sexily stalks the stage and looks great.

1.  Down Down - sorry Ryan but I love this and YMG's description "the Holy Grail" just makes it better.  Sue in mesh as I recall

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Suefan
I think your recollection is spot on Pattiforpm, a greenish mesh-like covering.......mmm.  We used to have some transparent mosquito netting just like it.

For sexy Pans numbers you've picked three belters, what with Louise looking all hot and bothered down in Tennessee, and what is our fruity Sue wearing.

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

PattiforPM
I just lost some of my hatred for Mozzies!

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Patti'sdaughter
Great choices guy's.  I also like early PP.  A good one is signed, sealed and delievered.  The best early PP video in my opinion is Joy to the world.  Flick did a fantastic job on that one. amy x
amy x

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Kace
Okay my 3 top Pan's People video's have got to be:-

Homely Girl by the chilites.
Disco Stomp by Hamilton bohannon.
That's The Way I Like It by KC & The Sunshine Band.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

PattiforPM
Excellent first choice Kacey.  Homely girl's transformations are really effective and this routine lead to my brief love affair with Cherry (she may not have been aware of this however).  If you have the other 2 for posting to YMG I'd love to see them

Re: Top 3 video's from Pan's People

Paisley
My top 3
Aint no sunshine.
Nut bush city limits. Shame Dee dee wasnt there.
Paperback writer.