Quantcast

Tributes

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tributes

Good idea Ryan, it's my turn:

First the Ryanmeister himself.  Forthright, enthusiastic and vehement in his support of his Susan.  Positive and a fine negotiator!  As British as it comes, creative and with a liking for banter and debate.  What a fine blog-mate this chap makes!

Second SueFan.  Classy, erudite and blessed with the gift of the gab.  Passionate about his Sue and his Missus and perhaps also South Africa but not necessarily in that order!  Generous with a fine sense of humour making up another excellent correspondent.

Amy.  Youthful and exuberant . Suffice to say exceedingly tolerant of three devoted old codgers and holding her own in all arguments to date.  A valued contributor.

All in all a powerful coalition has been formed with YMG at its epicentre.  Perhaps we can continue to have fun supporting our heroines and yes Ryan more supporters would be fine as I'm spoiling for more battles for the Empress of Dance.

Re: Tributes

I don't know about any "g of the g", you lads have already pinched all the best lines from this script.

Suffice it to say that whether I'm back in snowy England (is it always this cold!!), or home in Kloof, I'm looking forward to watching more great routines, courtesy of our founder YMG, as well as to more lively and interesting chat.

Last, but by no means least, to Amy.  Can I echo what the other two have said about your invaluable contribution.  We don't all have the same favourite dancer but on here you are our No 1 girl.

Have a lovely holiday everyone, I raise my glass to you all.

Re: Tributes

Patti'sdaughter
first I would like to thank YMG.  If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be able to watch PP, RF and L&C.  THANK YOU.

Ryan, PattiforPM, Suefan, Lulupatti&sue.  Love what you write and how you all express yourselves.  You are all very passionate about your favourite dancer.  Enjoyed the Patti verses Sue battle. (that was fun as now know its not personal.)  It's great fun getting to know you guys and hope we can have more battles too.  It's also good that your fan's from when L&C were on totp's.  (Got to say im alittle jealous.)

Thank you for us all being friend's.  HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS.  love amy x
amy x