Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta
I was looking at this book again, and there are a few more references to FC which I will post.  He hardly ever cites dates, so it is difficult to nail down but I now believe the period Flick was in Paris was the fall of 1972.  The projects she worked with Murray on seem to be:

Catch My Soul (Roundhouse)
Catch My Soul (Prince of Wales)
Antigone (Nottingham Playhouse)
Catch My Soul (Paris Marigny Theatre)

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Malta

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

PansLegs
VintageVideos wrote
On that screenshot on the page you linked to, doesn't the girl look a bit like Flick, I wonder?

I was watching something with the Young Generation recently and I wondered if the Flick impersonator might be Kay Korda?

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Pauly21
Doc wrote
The person who uploaded that used to post on here, but both the blog and his posts stopped in Feb 2016.

No, still here lurking

I was supplied these stills by an anonymous source who claimed that this show exists in complete form.
I don't know why i wasn't sent a still of Blue Mink so i can't say that they were on this edition or not.
Hopefully someday this show will see the light of day, until then all we have are the stills.

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Mikey
Its a bit ironic that possibly the best preserved 1970 episode it still a mystery. Like you say hopefully someday.

Quite randomly i did find a 10 year old clip with Jimmy and Bob Hite which must be from this show. It looks like hes just about to announce Bobby Bloom at the end when it cuts off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstInmUq5vE

Also the person posted a clip of Richard Barnes Go North from 16-10 without any timecode, which is interesting, maybe there is a better version of Close to you out there too

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Doc
The timecode is not on the tape, it's got something to do with the way it was copied!
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: Ultra rare Pan's People routines, any info welcome.

Mikey
Thanks Doc, i might add a couple of screen grabs from this show to the 1970 thread.