Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I've got a backlog of requested posts that I'll be uploading. here's what's in the pipeline:

Legs & Co - Reunited - Peaches & Herb - request from Amy
Ruby Flipper - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - request from Carl

...and I've got a lot of clips you've sent in still to post: coming soon:

Legs & Co - calling occupants of interplanetary craft - sent by lulupatti&sue
Legs & Co - Too Much Heaven - sent by lulupatti&sue
Legs & Co - Tokyo Joe - sent by lulupatti&sue

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

Patti'sdaughter
YMG,  Cool I can't wait.  (I know that you are a very busy man and I think that your doing a fantastic job).  I'm having trouble downloading Moody Blue by Legs & Co.  when I click onto download it says the file doesn't exsist.  amy x
amy x

Re: Upcoming posts

Hi YMG, I'm still not sure that my files are reaching you through the Rapidshare Widget.  Can you confirm you received "Lonely Boy" as I tried resending it this morning

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Hi Amy
Yes, the file seems to have gone: another victim of the copyright police, I would guess.
I don't want to upload it to rapidshare again, so I'll upload it to a different storage service, and email you a link.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Hi PattiforPM: Yes, I've received Lonely Boy: I'll put it on the to-be-posted list.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

 YMG, i`ve seen the most beautiful clip in youtube of Pan's People dancing to  Diana Ross - Theme from 'Mahogany'. I`d forgotten how good it was. Please can you have a rummage about sir to see if you`ve got it, i promise this is top drawer stuff.

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan: yes, I've got "Do You Know (Theme from Mahogony)" somewhere in the vaults: I'll put it on the waiting list.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

Patti'sdaughter
Hi YMG,

Do you have Michael Jackson's Shake your body (Down to the ground)?  and the video where my Mum and co dressed in shorts and tops with their names on them.  Its on a white background and each girl is wearing a different colour outfit.  My Mum is in Red, Lulu's is green, Rosie is in blue, Sue in pink, Pauline in orange and Gill in purple. amy x
amy x

Re: Upcoming posts

Suefan
Hi YMG

I've got a couple of Legs clips I'd like to send you but for some reason the upload link does not appear on my computer.

Any ideas?

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Suefan,
The upload link is iust a simple way of leading people to Rapidshare: You could always just upload your links to rapidshare.com and the email the link to me at blacksalad@gmail.com.
If you don't want to use rapidshare, there are plenty of other file storage sites: megaupload, hotfile, filesonic etc.
Hope this helps,
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

Suefan
Thanks YMG, I'll have a bash at it tomorrow.

Re: Upcoming posts

Suefan
Hi YMG  have just emailed you a link to my upload of Knock on Wood on Rapidshare.  Let me know if its ok and I'll send you Dance Dance Dance.

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Suefan: got your email and downloaded the clip OK. Looking forward to the next one. Cheers!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

hadeel
Dear YMG verey nice idea , everybody can communicate with each other . from quiet some time i ask for a clip "Hopelessly devoted to you " by Olivia Nowton ,and another clip when they wear ballet costumes. i hope u can find them. thanks
Hadeel

Re: Upcoming posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Dear Hadeel: It's good to here again from my earliest regular correspondent! I'll do my best to find the clips you've asked for. Meanwhile, please join in with the other enthusiasts on this forum. Hope things are good with you.
Cheers! YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Upcoming posts

hadeel
Hi YMG and everybody

Maybe i am not good commentator but i am good follower
i hope u can fine these clips , its very nice to have Patti'sDaughter here between us , cause any thing
related to L&C is wonderful , and many thanks to lulupatti&sue for keep sending clips , and i can't forget
Ryan the excited commentator .
The big thanks and grateful to u of course , unless  u we couldn't find this grate , wonderful ,old clips for L&C.

many thanks
hadeel
Hadeel

Re: Upcoming posts

Patti'sdaughter
YMG, do you have the video of my Mum dancing to Sandy By John trovolta it was aired on 19th october 1978? amy x
amy x

Re: Upcoming posts

Patti'sdaughter
now that your very busy.  But i have a few requests here that are from my Mum and Lulu (as Lulu was at our house today)
here they are:-

NO MORE TEARS BY D/SUMMER & B/STREISAND 1979
YOU DON'T BRING ME FLOWERS.
BECAUSE THE NIGHT BY PATTI SMITH.
BACK IN LOVE BY DONNA SUMMER.
Y.M.C.A BY THE VILLAGE PEOPLE
THE SMURF SONG.

Please YMG if you have these could you post them please.  amy x
amy x

Re: Upcoming posts

Suefan
Hi YMG

If you don't have them I have all of Amy's latest requests apart from the Smurf Song and am happy to upload.

Re: Upcoming posts

HI ymg, My canadian friend pattiforpm has got my heart racing by mentioning a Pans People Performance featuring a mega hot Sue. Its Down Down by Status Quo from 1975. I realise this an almighty ask, as its probably had the dustybin treatment.