Use Of Prop's.

Patti'sdaughter
Well here is another quiz.  The rule's are to name the song, artist and dance troupe where prop's were used in the routine's.
i.e chair's, toad stool's etc.

I will start you off.  (Hoping this will be fun).

Ruby Flipper dancing to Young Heart's Run Free by Candi Staton.  Chair, ironing board and iron used as prop's.
amy x

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Colm
Two with a big banana:

Cerrone "Supernature"

Lobo "The Carribean Disco Show"

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Good thread Amy.

After the girls had finished their Coffee with "Casanova" each danced with a different prop.  Gill had a basket, Pauline a purse, Rosie a shepherds crook, Patti a fan, Sue a mask and Lulu that famous riding crop that I'm always going on about.

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Colm
Pink plastic pacifiers for Patrick Hernandez's "Born To Be Alive"

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Dont understand the logic behind this quiz. Surely the idea is to name the props and for somebody to guess what the routine is . So far the person asking the question is also answering the question. Am i right ?

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Kace
read wot ams wants. its not like the quiz u did. it meant 2 b fun ya know
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Be even more fun if we do what i suggested.

Re: Use Of Prop's.

A few with torches:

Legs and Co with Floyd: Sylvester "(You Make Me Feel) Mighty Real"

Zoo: Rocker's Revenge "Walking on Sunshine" (I think both their routines involved torches, I know the 30.12.1982 one did)

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Kace
no cos thats wot u do on UR thread
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Kace
u 4got searching by change wit touches col.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Use Of Prop's.

So this is not a quiz then, just a bit of fun. Sorry guys im sure it said quiz in the opening post. Ignore me and have fun

Re: Use Of Prop's.

So I did - I was just listening to that song too! I knew there was another L&C routine with torches and I couldn't think of it when I did my last post! D'oh

Next one from me: A cake (possibly left out in the rain)

Lulu parading it around during "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Kace
 sa
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Searching is one of my favs, love Sue peering through the gap in the wall. Its all going well till they bring out the torches though, i kinda spoils the routine some what.

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Colm
More food

French baguettes

Legs and Co going around Plastic Bertrand during "Ca Plane Pour Moi" (one of the routines Sue refers to in the "TOTP: The True Story" documentary)

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Kace
callin occupants of interplanetary quest. props tray flowers hockey stick flag
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Colm
And another routine with hockey sticks:

Legs and Co and the much-liked routine to the 1978 re-issue of Free's "All Right Now"

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Well im determined to make this into a props quiz, so heres a easy one, when did all the girls have rifles ?

Re: Use Of Prop's.

Colm
It wasn't the chocolate ones for "Bankrobber" by the Clash, was it?

Re: Use Of Prop's.

No think late Pans .