Video Unavaliable

I ain't gonna stand for it - Stevie Wonder

Posted by YMG on 22nd september 2010. Been broken for about 4 weeks.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Kace
alright now doesnt have a download to it. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Hi Ryan - I Ain't Gonna Stand for It video is now fixed.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Hi Kacey: Looks like Rapidshare deleted the All Right Now clip after a copyright complaint. This seems to be happening more and more often.
I don't want to re-upload it to rapidshare, and risk getting my account canceled, so I'll use a different host (probably sharebee). I'll send you an alternative link via email.
Cheers.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young mister Grace. This could be a delicate topic bit i`ve noticed that Ruby Flipper`The fifth of Beetoven`has shot it. Have the WMG hatchet men been weilding their axe on that one ?? Such a shame if thats the case.

Re: Video Unavaliable

 Hi ymg, Legs & Co --Jungle Rock (christmas)posted by you on 21/9/10, the playback for this not working my end ? Sorry i know your a busy man.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Suefan
Hello YMG

If possible could you reinstate a downloadable link for Tragedy.  RS would appear to have deleted it.

Many thanks.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Hi Ryan: I've replaced the broken embedded video for "A Fifth of Beethoven". Thanks for spotting it.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Hi Ryan: I've fixed the Legs & Co. Jungle Rock clip: it now plays correctly.
Thanks for spotting the fault.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Hi Suefan. I've replaced the broken "Tragedy" download link with a Multiupload link.
I might switch to Multiupload for future posts, so let me know if it works okay for you.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Suefan
Hi YMG, muchas gracias for taking the time to sort out Tragedy, great stuff.  That routine grows on me the more I watch it.

And the new link worked fine.

Been a busy week but will try and get another sent to you over the weekend.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Patti'sdaughter
YMG, The video of Is This Love by Bob Marley the download line will not let us download it.  It gave us an advert instead of the video.  amy x
amy x

Re: Video Unavaliable

Kace
ymg it will not give me the vid either. sorry.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Sorry folks: the link should take you to a page with links to the file on various site: hotfile, rapidshare, megaupload, etc.
Try this link instead...
http://hotfile.com/dl/96753619/71a19eb/LC-IsThisLove.mp4.html
...and let me know how you get on.
Rapidshare are taking down my files for copyright reasons more and more, which is why I thought I'd try Multiupload as an alternative. If anybody else is having problems, let me know.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Legs and co dancing to `Oh Lori` posted July 2009, and Legs and co dancing to `Dancing in the city` posted Aug 2009, both seem to have shot it, cheers.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Patti'sdaughter
YMG,  The Wisper's - It's A Love Thing video download link is broken.  Sorry.  x
amy x

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for spotting that Amy: Videobam was looking so good to begin with , buts that's two broken download links now.

I've added a good old rapidshare link to the Second Generation post, by the way. I'lol try and do the same for the whispers soon.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

YMG there seems to be a problem with `Do you wanna dance` Pans People, posted 19th Nov 2010.

Re: Video Unavaliable

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks Ryan: I've fixed it: did you spot the womble?
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Video Unavaliable

Yes was it Orinoco or great uncle Bulgaria ?