Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I can't ignore the complaints about Videobam any longer. I've decided to switch to Youtube as my default embedded video host for new clips.

Why Youtube? 1. Reliability 2. Available to non-Flash viewers.

Youtube has one disadvantage - the Copyright Inquisition have got them by the throat, forcing them to mute some clips.
Where that becomes a problem, I'll revert to Videobam, but I'll always make sure there's a Rapidshare link, at least.

Hope this works for everyone.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Kace
no dont go on ut 2 download em cos we cant download n play them if u do that.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
No problem: I'll keep adding a Rapidshare link to all the posts, YouTube, Videobam or wherever.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Kace
if its mpeg or fl somat file we cant play them after downloadin. it gud 2 c u on ere u neva cum on at nite now. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

remotecontrol
hi guys, for downloading from youtube, theres a really good  FREE programme from         dvdvideosoft.com      its called free studio 5.0.8 ,  you can download any vid or song  and the quality is really good,  free studio lets you choose what format you want so the clip should play on any computer with mediaplayer,

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Young Mister Grace
Hi Kace. VLC can play MPEG-4 (.mv4 or .mp4) .FLV and just about any other video file format. It's free:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

...and I will be back on the board some evening, soon...

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

hadeel
hi YMG , how r u , yes pls  keep adding a Rapidshare link to all the posts , cause its hard for me
Download clips from YouTube .
thank u
Hadeel

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Kace
that vlc is rubbish n doesnt wrk on our laptops n fones
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

no kace its a good , Since ymg give it to me along time ago and all the clips work propebly
Hadeel

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Kace
it wont wrk on our fones n we cant realy download any new software cos of viruses
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Do whatever but ditch Videobam PLEASE

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

remotecontrol
its good to be careful  but, Theres  NO viruses in dvdvideosoft,  I use it all the time with no problem, it downloads into  any format you want for pc or phone , iphone or ipad,ipod . anything, , then you can watch your favourite clips at anytime without having to go online....  Simples !

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

Dave
 Still trying to watch the new video posts, but videobam still not working.....cant be bothered anymore....no reflection on you YMG.        Dave

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

PattiforPM
Glad I don't have your job YMG, getting all this software to keep working and satisfying your growing band of customers is challenging I would think.  Now about that cute secretary we were discussing....

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

late night viewer
Remote you have told us what software to use (Well Kace and Amy, get with it girls!) for downloading and converting the video clips. I beg earnestly that with your IT expertise you offer YMG a solution: Any chance of telling him what's the best Video Hosting Service to use and finally end this blasted wambam no thank you Videobam none service?

Re: Videobam: I give in - it's time for YouTube

remotecontrol
hi LNV, you know, videohosting is nothing i know about, its kind of "you get what you pay for" all these lovely videos will take up a lot of gigs ,  you tube is ok though, quality is usually good , no jerky feed as in videobam, its easy to download and save the video and play it later if you want,

you noticed i kept quiet about the chatroom, another application i know nothing about, i'm no IT expert ,  lol,