Videobam playing and downloading Problems

Videobam playing and downloading Problems

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks.
I'm sorry so many people are having problems with playing and downloading clips from Videobam.
I starting using them for 3 reasons:

1. They're free (just like yfrog, photobucket, youtube and divshare all of whicjh I've used before)
2. They allow viewres to download clips (so i only have to upload once: a definite plus)
3. They'll serve HTML 5 video to non-flash users (nice for mobile users)

But...

1. Being free is good, but it means I can't really kick up hell with them when their service goes wonky
2. The download service is very flakey: I've had to add Rapidshare links for most clips, which completely negates the only-upload-once advantage).
3. Being platform neutral is nice, by I'd rather have Flash only video that actually works.

So...

I'm switching back to Yfrog for embedded video and rapidshare for downloads. I;m not going to giveup on videonbam completely: they're a very new service, and they do seem to be working on their problems. So I might go back and try them sometime.

Hope this makes life easier for everybody.

YMG
You've all done vey well!