WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
WAITING IN VAIN  Bob Marley & The Wailers
29/09/77  Dancers --  Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uABVdmR4nmU
Im going to select the pre-frizz `Pauline`, though all the dancers were basically the same in this quite bland routine.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Yes very much a team effort this but for some reason Rosie manages to excel for me, maybe partly because she's the closer so Ms Hetherington it is for DotD

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Rosie

She gives a particularly enthusiastic performance on that stage, & consequently puts all of the other dancers ever so slightly in the shade.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

bucksby
for me it is between Rosie & Sue. I think Rosie just edges for the enthusiasm.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Andeebee
Rosemary edges it just, very dull routine

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

I'll admit this isn't the most interesting of routines - I suspect a last-minute substitution?

DotD: Sue - who for me makes the most of what's to be done.
Stu

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Stu
Pauline gets my vote here.

Stuey

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Rosie

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Doc
Dotd: Not much between any of them but after some thought it comes down to either Sue or Rosie and the result of the decider is another point for Miss Hetherington.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Gill.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
I'm voting for Rosie for no other reason than her ability to smile almost throughout this routine. Some of the others, noticeably Lulu, seem quite miserable.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Pauline

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Rosie, the wait is over

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Pauline

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I'm voting for Rosie for no other reason than her ability to smile almost throughout this routine. Some of the others, noticeably Lulu, seem quite miserable.
Yep, that's exactly what I thought, Rosie for DOTD

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

The lady as to be Sue.

Re: WAITING IN VAIN (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie. Like a light breeze on a sticky Caribbean night.
Steve