WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
WE'RE ALL ALONE    Rita Coolidge
11/08/77  Dancers--Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBufaWpNO_c
Well this was the toughest yet, with all the girls performing the same moves and no real solo segments. I nearly didn't offer this one up for selection and i refuse to just name a girl for the sake of it. I need a reason to pick one, so for me the long lingering look from `Gill` in the closing scene secures her my vote.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Gill does look lovely at the end and all her colleagues look wondrous too but darn it I'm chasing ADB's almost unassailable loyalty and Patti looks just divine here and is often at the front of the picture so I can't resist the lady for the DotD vote this time either.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Lulu

For teasing us near the end, by looking like she was going to assume to full lotus position, but didn't.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

My loyality remains stedfast, as my DOTD is almost centre stage on this.

Faabulous routine and great track, DOTD: Sue

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

I agree it's impossible to separate all six here.

For me, as I'm entranced by the steely concentration she shows and her slick professionalism through, I'm going for Pauline.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

This is great, five different votes on this, five different dancers. It just shows how hard a job it is to pick one on this particular routine. Err, anyone for Rosie ?
RYAN
Stu

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Stu
Pauline just shades it for me here.

Stuey

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

VintageVideos
My eyes are drawn towards Gill here
Vin

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
.......and Gill's eyes are drawn towards us.

DOTD Miss Clark.
WTH

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Old Bill
Pauline looks good here... and Lulu is as lovely and alluring as ever.

But like so many others before Gill's eyes do it for me. Gillfor DotD.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Doc
So difficult to split the routines filmed from a distance. I was eventually swayed by the closing shots, so Gill is my dotd.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Gill

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
In this type of a routine it is hard to single anyone out, but Gill's look to camera at the end seals the deal as far as I am concerned.

Re: WE'RE ALL ALONE (DOTD)

Angie
Difficult to pick one.......

DOTD: Gillian