WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

This is a thread ive been meaning to add for ages now. The thread topic is quite simple, just let us all know what album you are listening to right now. Thats it, simple as that.

As ever additional comments are welcome.

Well i will start this off by naming the album i just cant stop playing. I must admit its playing on a loop at the moment.

`Ram` by Paul McCartney

Heres a link, give it a whirl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDOkBmtRzwM

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
Anytime...Anywhere - Rita Coolidge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKO57ZbHSY

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
Fallow by the Weakerthans

Here's one of the songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9D8VEoghtc

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
PattiForPM wrote
Fallow by the Weakerthans

Here's one of the songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9D8VEoghtc
My choice of LP today makes me a old fart

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

..next comes the Soundtrack to American Hustle ..some good songs on that one including a rare ELO one Long Black Road

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
I do love that film and great sooundtrack lol

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
strangely cued up for next listen is the John Barry OST to OHMSS - just love the score

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Philadelphia International Records - The 40th Anniversary Box Set - Disc 1 of 10

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Patti Jo - Make Me Believe In You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX87SBDDCFY

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos wrote
Disc 1 of 10
Thats gonna be a long night

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Well reading my fellow contributors choices, im happy sticking with Macca.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

LOL indeed... I just got the box today, about 12 hours of music

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
I have had the box for a while, there are some quality tunes on there, and some rare mixes by Tom Moulton.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Ram is a good album though I'd rather listen to BOTR or V&M

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
V&M is a great LP, BOTR (IMHO) is a bit commercial

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Demon music sold the box over christmas for 25 EUR plus postage... couldn't resist any longer

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Tom Moulton..awesome, will youtube some stuff later

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
Mikey wrote
Tom Moulton..awesome, will youtube some stuff later

Tom Moulton is a legend....

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Yeah there both good too, but Ram is my particular favourite, with `Smile Away` being the pick. I have to say though, apart from those three im not all that keen on Macca's time post Beatles.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos wrote
Demon music sold the box over christmas for 25 EUR plus postage... couldn't resist any longer

Quality buy......