Quantcast

WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

sueforever
Good choice Ryan, American number one on that album. Have been listerning to rare Bob Dylan.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
Basement tapes SFE?

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

I've come to appreciate "... at the speed of sound" lately. It's different but I like it.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

I have BST Tapes, the new collection, but sound is a bit ropey

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Hawkwind - Silver Machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0PLPwQM1Q

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Andeebee
next up

Rock 'n' Roll Juvenile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWQ_vJYt7DA

co written by BA Robertson

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

No PattiforPM it was the bootleg series vol 1-3.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zzwbYyvWiU

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
Lovely song

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
The Guess Who - Undun

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Thanks i repeated it 4 times

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
One i always play on Saturday nights...

Peter Sarstedt - "Frozen Orange Juice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igK6c9ytr6g

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

I think its time for a bit of `More Specials` , the much derided second album by The Specials. I have no probs at all with this album, though it has plenty of critics. There was no way they could have produced a second totally Ska album, as by the summer of 1980 the Ska boom had moved on.

Love the Northern Soul track `Sock It To Em J.B`, especially for Vin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUNo0mN71U

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Tintern Abbey - Vacuum Cleaner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS-ULwge-x0

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

I think its time for a bit of `More Specials` , the much derided second album by The Specials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUNo0mN71U
Interesting, sounds quite dub reggae influenced, i'll listen in the week in full.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Yes Mikey, its a great album. I love the female voice of Rhoda Dakar of The Body Snatchers on this album. Trust me, play this once and you will play it again. Infact this thread would work better if we all listened to the links we post.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Yes i'll go through them all in the week. We can keep this going each Saturday, always educational.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Last one.

King - Love & Pride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlXtrnh-Ejo

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

L&C4me
This never happened before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtSVqQAULI
Jim

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

L&C4me
Dark side of the moon is my main album that gets the most wear.

Still visualizing Sue's comment of her, Patti and Lulu performing the Great Gig in the Sky!

Wouldnt that be marvelous?
Jim