Quantcast

WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
Mellowing out on a Sunday:

https://vimeo.com/38163646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9Cu6GYqxo

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Blockbuster playing on Pick of the Pops, Iplayer download.

Followed by Part of the Union, 20th Century Boy, Cindy Incidentally and at the top Come on Feel The Noize.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Dancer
We are Family - Sister Sledge (extended CD).  The best disco album of the seventies in my honest opinion.
Don't be a party pooper, be a super dooper hula hooper

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

AC/PD
Chuck Berry - Memphis Tennessee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ezeUM6c74

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Just finished listening to the chart countdown for 18th March 1977 on Pick of the Pops.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
More of the power of black and white:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Tod1_tZdU&index=3&list=RDMM_z19bKC5n8A

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Zara Larsson.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Talk Talk's album The Colour Of Spring, particular favourites

Living In Another World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlLQaDXc4I

and, Give It Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KK3-0HbBQ