WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
Mellowing out on a Sunday:

https://vimeo.com/38163646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9Cu6GYqxo

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Blockbuster playing on Pick of the Pops, Iplayer download.

Followed by Part of the Union, 20th Century Boy, Cindy Incidentally and at the top Come on Feel The Noize.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Dancer
We are Family - Sister Sledge (extended CD).  The best disco album of the seventies in my honest opinion.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

AC/PD
Chuck Berry - Memphis Tennessee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ezeUM6c74

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Just finished listening to the chart countdown for 18th March 1977 on Pick of the Pops.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
More of the power of black and white:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Tod1_tZdU&index=3&list=RDMM_z19bKC5n8A

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Zara Larsson.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Talk Talk's album The Colour Of Spring, particular favourites

Living In Another World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlLQaDXc4I

and, Give It Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KK3-0HbBQ

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
I love this; a bit topical too (sorry Boss still working on it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACf5ZYxPqes

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

mojo2007
Working my way through a box set of Lonnie Donegan nd skiffle and tacked on the end was Cliff Richards , Move it, .

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
The Climax Chicago Blues Band - Insurance:

From a time when this was really a 'Blues' band...

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

mojo2007
Very sound judgement VV.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Mikey
Vin, how did you get the link like that?

Here's one i've been listening to a bit recently

Maddy Prior - Gutter Geece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWxEKerGdaM

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

The Rubberband Man
Listening to this at the moment, which is not relevant to anything, other than it is a fabulous record.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiForPM
Lovely song and some relevance to our last week on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFgXTchXXIY

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Pick of the Pops 1976, this edition is packed with songs danced to on TOTP.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc wrote
Pick of the Pops 1976, this edition is packed with songs danced to on TOTP.
Thanks Doc. I think i will give that a whirl and hit the iplayer. 1976 is right up my street !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Jeez, the opening minute to `Love Hangover` (on the radio) has Patti indelibly etched into my brain and if theres a cure for this, then i dont want it.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
Apologies for JJ Barrie! Other than that it's a good line up.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Really love this song.  Remember Pans People dancing to this.  It was a Motown song from memory.