Quantcast

WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Dancer
Been listening to classic 1976 disco CDs today.

Donna Summer - A Love Trilogy
                         Four Seasons of Love; and
                         I Remember Yesterday.

Some of us seem to have been stuck in 1976 today.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Wished I had listened to that.  It must have been 41 years today that I purchased Love Hangover because of that dance too.  Still got the 7" here.