WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

BeautifulBabs
good idea Canada

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

BeautifulBabs
Fantastic gig no Sunday girl but just about everything else  and Debbie only 72  I was wrong

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
My old workout song by the Cars...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Kv6vxZwL8

..and my current workout song by Young the Giant

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYpF2pCkLI

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

MADMAX
You may have seen this, I found this little ditty on YT a while ago, it plays through my brain at least once a day, As we mature this becomes more relevant . Forget about the singing ability etc, jut listen and watch. It will get us all!
Such a crack up!  (some nice girls)
 https://youtu.be/80fQ2gm761Y

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Everything'sRosie
So that's what happened to ZZ TOP!

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Christmas 2017 TOTP, not been a good year, so rather in trepidation about it!

Edit: Much better than expected.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
I do like Taylor Swift (until recently) but sometimes even her own stuff can be improved upon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCme_D7pV4

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

mojo2007
I have a box set for Sun records and stumbled across Barbara Pittman, great if you like tough women. busy re-organising 600 CDs and coming across things not played in years, and some I wonder why I got in the first place.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
Thanks for the tip Mojo.  Here's someone who took off too early

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_f7Df2-oM

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

SuPaLu
Come across this lovely French cover version of 'True'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8qgBdPQYY

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Doc
They must have checked the header out, Bill Withers - Lovely Day has just come on the radio!

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
A good break-up song and some lovely Canadian choreography

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRrySTujn8

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
To get me in the mood for the tie break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2lCDQ8j9bE

(I actually prefer this version)

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
Three months in Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUmdWdEgHgk

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
One particular Ballerina comes to mind (although she is always in control)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJF4Swq_PU

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
Maybe I should have Faith after all

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3RwRXSKhhk

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

The Rubberband Man
Ok. Keep the chatter down in this room´╗┐.....

I rather enjoyed the Top of the Pops' Donna Summer special on one of the digital channels this morning, while having a late breakfast. An interesting concept seeing as she never appeared on the show in person (I don't think), due to her being a famous aviophobiac, which a decent quizzer will tell you is a fear of flying. Most of the footage was lifted from American TV shows, by the looks of it. The lady certainly gave Legs some fine tunes to dance too.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
Popscene says she appeared four times on TOTP, the first time on 19/11/87. It's interesting to note that she performed in the Dutch Toppop studios as well as on German Hits A Gogo back in 1974 with "Lady Of The Night" and "The Hostage".

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Everything'sRosie
Oh, I'm surprised by that. 1987 seems late to be making her debut, perhaps she eventually overcame her fear of flying. She never performed any of her classic hits on the show during her golden period, which turned out just fine for us L&C fans. Her appearances on Dutch & German TV surprised me though. Maybe she came over by boat!