WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

BeautifulBabs
good idea Canada

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

BeautifulBabs
Fantastic gig no Sunday girl but just about everything else  and Debbie only 72  I was wrong

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

PattiforPM
My old workout song by the Cars...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Kv6vxZwL8

..and my current workout song by Young the Giant

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYpF2pCkLI

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

MADMAX
You may have seen this, I found this little ditty on YT a while ago, it plays through my brain at least once a day, As we mature this becomes more relevant . Forget about the singing ability etc, jut listen and watch. It will get us all!
Such a crack up!  (some nice girls)
 https://youtu.be/80fQ2gm761Y

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Everything'sRosie
So that's what happened to ZZ TOP!

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Christmas 2017 TOTP, not been a good year, so rather in trepidation about it!

Edit: Much better than expected.