WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
I think she lived in Munich at that time.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Legsfan
I’m gutted missed those TOTP 2 specials as I had been waiting for some of them for a while and not available on UK TV catch-up.
Sounds like they were good.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Old Grey Whistler
Legsfan wrote
I’m gutted missed those TOTP 2 specials as I had been waiting for some of them for a while and not available on UK TV catch-up.
Sounds like they were good.
Those TOTP shows are regularly repeated on The Yesterday Channel, usually on a Saturday night.  It's worth keeping an eye on their schedules. I know the Donna Summer one has been on a few times already.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Dancer
Elton John Greatest Hits 1970 - 2002 - triple CD set.  Really good listen.  Had it for a few years and just listened to it all the way through.  Bonus disc is excellent with his collaborations with Pavarotti, Kiki Dee (nineties) and Blue.  Enjoyed his earlier stuff more pre 1978.  From thereonin just good until Sacrifice.  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Someone Saved My Life Tonight in their full versions.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

mojo2007
on K=tel vynel ,  Dreadlock holiday by 10 C.C.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

The Rubberband Man
The Beatles ‘White Album’ 50th Anniversary celebrations include the release of this new video of Glass Onion :-

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

The Rubberband Man
Public Service Broadcasting with "Everest".
"- Why should a man climb Everest? - Because it is there."

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Dancer
Barry White boxed set.  All of his albums from 1973 to 1979 inclusive.  Really good buy from ebay as it was an unwanted gift.  Compliments the other Barry White set I bought in the summer of all his singles including b-sides.  Classic music.  This man was perfect for the bedroom and dancefloor.