WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

VintageVideos
I think she lived in Munich at that time.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Legsfan
I’m gutted missed those TOTP 2 specials as I had been waiting for some of them for a while and not available on UK TV catch-up.
Sounds like they were good.

Re: WHAT YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW !

Old Grey Whistler
Legsfan wrote
I’m gutted missed those TOTP 2 specials as I had been waiting for some of them for a while and not available on UK TV catch-up.
Sounds like they were good.
Those TOTP shows are regularly repeated on The Yesterday Channel, usually on a Saturday night.  It's worth keeping an eye on their schedules. I know the Donna Summer one has been on a few times already.