Way Down Again

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Way Down Again

Cheers Andy, thats what i had. So its a shame we havent got the actual routine with mr Edmonds introducing them only the repeat of that performance introduced by the cornflake on the 22nd of sept. Guess thats put to bed then.

Re: Way Down Again

JEZ
sorry but where does the beads one come in

Re: Way Down Again

Dont suppose you have the oxygene performance do you, long shot i know ?

Re: Way Down Again

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Way Down Again

Yeah what beads, Cheers Andy i will get on to Ams, i have youtubed in the past for Oxegene with no luck though.

Re: Way Down Again

JEZ
the one with red costumes and loads of beads over the top

Re: Way Down Again

JEZ
just noticed it was from the 29/9/77 for the oxygene show and ive got way down as stills from rex features was it actually legs and co then that would have been five different perfrmances then bet they were glad when the song went down the charts

Re: Way Down Again

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Way Down Again

JEZ
ed stewart andy

Re: Way Down Again

Somethings not right

Re: Way Down Again

sorry my message wasnt very clear the beads was ed stewart and oxygene was kid jensen

Re: Way Down Again

Yeah i think Andys chart is spot on.

Re: Way Down Again

what i was trying to say is there another performance of way down on the same show as legs performed oxygene as i have it listed as stills of elvis not legs

Re: Way Down Again

Jez this is to much to take so late in the night, im of to bed dude, cya 2moro i hope.

Re: Way Down Again

JEZ
ok mate c u sleep well
JEZ