'Way Down' danced to by Legs & Co -a question

'Way Down' danced to by Legs & Co -a question

Suefan
My question relates to a clip of four of the girls (Sue, Gill, Pauline and Patti) dancing on TOTP to the No 1 that week, Way Down by Elvis.

Other than for views of the audience the clip is all shot from the same position, to the side and slightly behind the girls.  That same week the four girls also danced to David Soul's Silver Lady - indeed they are still wearing the same rather fetching costumes from that dance for the Elvis number.  Now does any other footage of this dance exist taken from other angles or is this all that there is?

Re: 'Way Down' danced to by Legs & Co -a question

PattiForPM
Hello SueFan, I don't know of any other views of this routine although you probably know there is a different/second performance of the same song in another show which is seen from the right angle.  I was quite disappointed myself by this odd side view when I sent for the DVD of the show but there it is, I guess the cameraman must have had torticollis!