Way down

 Hi all, where have you all been lately, now dont give up guys and gals. The `Way on down`performances are quite fascinating dont you think. Is this unique in the fact they did 3 seperate performances to this track, well 2 and a half you could argue. Which one of these routines is a repeat from the 25th Aug totps hosted by Noel Edmonds, the first time they danced to this? Why dig out the same costumes from a month earlier from `Road runner twice`, weird dont you think. Help me out.

 Oh and why im here, your all old stick in muds for not liking `Hooked on classics`.

Re: Way down

Suefan
Hi Ryan, this latest version of Way Down that P4pm has posted for us is from the same show as Down Deep Inside, hence no Sue in either routine.  Are we 100% sure that any of these Way Down's are repeats of the 700th show edition routine.

Re: Way down

JEZ
the version that patti4pm posted with t shirts on was possibly from the 700th show as it was billed as a rpt on the 22/9/77

Re: Way down

Hi suefan,no im not sure, i just assumed one of these were from the 700th show hosted by mr Edmonds, surely they didnt dance 4 routines to this, intriguing stuff this. I would be amazed if another one turned up, hey heres hoping.

Re: Way down

Hi Jez, yes Suefan is right, the last version that p4pm posted was from 15/9/77 that included Donna Summers `Deep down inside`.

Re: Way down

JEZ
hi ryan legs danced one version on the 700th show another  version the following week when the song was number one dressed in the silver lady outfits  week number three stills from elvis from rex features were shown ,week number four was the roadrunner outfits routine just been posted ,week five was a rpt which makes me think its from the 700th and elvis last week at number one on 29/9/ 77 stills of elvis and crowd were shown ,so it looks like legs did 3 different routines to way down

Re: Way down

Ok Jez, sorry to labour the point, i take it that the 700th edition on the 25th Aug featured 5 girls minus Rosie dressed in white shorts and coloured tops. The version on here is the 22nd Sept repeat of that routine introduced by DLT. Please tell me im right ?

Re: Way down

Kace
no ur wrong
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Way down

Dont believe you, your being mischevious

Re: Way down

JEZ
h i ryan the way down performance lists rpt by legs and co on the 22/9/77 so we know by todays posting its not from the 15/9/77 when they danced to down deep inside on the same show its not a repeat from the 1/9/77 cos they are silver ladys so that only leaves the performance from the 700th show so thats why im thinking this clip was used again on 22/9/77 but cant be sure

Re: Way down

Jez, dude its just doing my head in now, but i do agree with what you`ve just wrote here,cheers mate.

Re: Way down

JEZ
or it could be from another performance of way down ,ha ha

Re: Way down

PattiforPM
OK I'm weighing in on Way Down too (probably confusing the whole caboodle but there it is).  I have 4 different performances from Sept 1 (Silver Lady suits), Sept 15 (Roadrunner suits), Sept 22 (Shorts and Tees) and Sept 29 (Red dresses with beads).  I don't have the shows from Aug 25 (700th with Noel Edmunds) or from Sept 8 (with Kid Jensen - deleted I believe).  Not sure if these were distinct performances or if they were repeated later.  Is that as clear as mud?

Re: Way down

JEZ
now patti4pm thats me confused now red dresses and  beads routine thats definitley a new one on me youve got to post this one now for us so we can all decide which is  the best routine as for the 700th routine i now have not got a bloody clue which one it was lol

Re: Way down

PattiforPM
Sorry Jez about the confusion but I will upload it anyway.

Re: Way down

JEZ
yes please dare i ask but do u have legs dancing to love hit me

Re: Way down

PattiforPM
I saw your post on the requests thread Jez but no, sorry I don't have that one.  It's funny how none of the "Way Downs" are really straight on multi-angled camera performances.  They're all either audience-interfered or funny angles.  Quite odd really when you consider how much thought goes into producing TV progs.  I find that right side of stage backward  angle very strange indeed

Re: Way down

JEZ
yes dont know about the beads one not seen that but at the moment the shorts and t shirt one is definitley the best one for me i suppose with all of the performances apart from the shorts one it wasnt legs main routine for these shows they probably just used the girls for a fill in cos they had no footage for elvis singing way down

Re: Way down

I knew this `Way Down` stuff was intriguing. I would be great if there was a mystery 4th routine. This is the sort of deep thinking that i like. But im going with the shorts and tee shirt as the 700th totp and 25th of Aug show.

Re: Way down

lulupatti&sue
Ryan if you read what Patti4pm said he has all 4 routines to Way Down. I have the three that is on the Blog.
1234 ... 6