Quantcast

Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

AC/PD
Welcome to OFTD' s , Mr Chips.
For all your dance troupe requirements, this is the place to be. Have a lifetime pass.
By all means broaden your alliances but there's certainly no need to step away from the Pauline (a fine and correct choice)
Plenty to discover about your favourite dancer and her top class colleagues on here over time.
Get cracking!

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Welcome from me to E&C. Debbie Linden was another of those cracking glamour babes from the 80s who i seem to remember. Fond memories of page 3 and all that. Now that really does feel in the not so dim and distant past.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Doc
and of course YMG's secretary! Such a sad demise.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Welcome Eggandchips!
I'm sure you will have a very pleasant time on here!