Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Everything'sRosie
Hello MADMAX, welcome to the forum. Always nice to hear from a Legs convert. It's a lifelong commitment you know!

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Bartz1
Hi all,
Been looking at one for the dad's for a while now, it really brings back so many memories of the past. I've always been into music and totp, it's great to have something to relate to. From Pans People to Zoo I've a favourite in all!

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Doc
Hello Madmax and Bartz1.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

PattiForPM
Welcome Madmax and Bartz1 from me too.  Hope we see more of you soon

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Yup hello to both Madmax and Bartz1. Sometimes on forums like these its difficult to get started. Fortunately on OFTDs there is an easy place to get that post count rising. That place is the dance `Comments Sections` which can be located on the first page of the forum. Simply pick a routine and say a few words. Simples.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

MADMAX
Thanks for the welcome, also for the tip to get started. I'll give it a go. Is there a place for general comments?
Its going to take me a while to read all the stuff in here.

                                                                MM

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

The `New Chat thread` is a good place for general comments on this and that. Again thats located on the first page, just look down the list.

The other good tip for newer members is to basically checkout the threads `Pictures` and `Lists`, as they are fine places to learn stuff, whether folks are newer fans, old hands or simply folk rediscovering the dancers and need a refresher.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

hi and weclome from me

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Sue Menhenick
Hi Madmax ! A bit of a belated welcome from me to OFTDs . You seem to be finding your way around the threads and I know that everyone here will be more than happy to help you should you have any problems.
If it's facts that you are keen to find and see ....then look no further, it's all been catalogued and documented here. Correct and properly researched information, footage and pictures ....enjoy !

What is even better, is that this has all been created with a lot of hard work from Ryan and all the others who have contributed ... and it's all done with a sense of fun and good nature from the clan that is OFTDs.

Hope to see you enjoying the threads and adding your own personal opinions and posts ...... once again ....welcome !

                                        Sue.  😉

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
Always good to see you still get involved with new members sue xxx

Well it's always good to see some new names drop in ....  it's a website that I am very happy to support  .....
The hard work and effort that has gone to create OFTDs has been so impressive over the past few years that it certainly gets my vote for being professional as well as fun ..... maybe hope to see some more posts from yourself Cooter ?!!    😉

I'm still not sure how to get around the site but always read the new members comments and it's nice to see the personal touch from you, do any of the other girls come on? I have had a link sent to me for one of my favourite routines. Not sure what to ask as don't want to sound like I'm a pest.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Doc
the cooter wrote
do any of the other girls come on?
Not as such, but around 2013/4 several of them came on to answer questions on the forum. These sessions should be easy to find, they are in the third directory down on the front page of the forum.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter wrote
I'm still not sure how to get around the site
Try the links in this post
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/ONE-FOR-THE-DADS-FORUM-HELP-Where-to-find-stuff-tp4078221.html

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
Thank you I'm having fun scrolling through these. Just found possibly a new favourite routine.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Doc wrote
the cooter wrote
do any of the other girls come on?
Not as such, but around 2013/4 several of them came on to answer questions on the forum. These sessions should be easy to find, they are in the third directory down on the front page of the forum.

We heard from Pauline last year when members wished her a happy birthday

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Doc
Yes I know, she's posted a few times since the Q&A's. Her other half has also joined in in the past. They both made a surprise appearance at one of Ryan's events at Derby a couple of years ago. I didn't count it as 'coming on' because it's a very rare treat (Christmas, birthday, last appearance on the TOTP repeats are the ones I can think of).

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
So do you do many meets at Derby then?  Not far away from me. Just confirms my views on Sue are right she not only is the hottest and the best dancer but keeps up with her fans.

Yes we've had three annual OFTDs events in Derby in which we watch routines not in the public domain. I hope very much to organize a fourth event for this October. You would be very welcome to join us Cooter. I will announce details of this in the summer.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
I would very much like to attend thank you.