Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
I been hypnotised by Sue in don't walk away by ELO. Wow what a performance to the camera fantastic sue xx

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Good stuff Cooter. The thing to do now is head of to the 1980 Legs comments section and leave your comments and score rating on the said routine (and give Sue the Dancer of the day) to while your at it !

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
I have left a comment but not sure how to do it I need to give it 10/10.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
Any news on when the next meet is and where?

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
Hi, no one got back to me when meeting is?

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

silverbirch
amazing to find  so  much  work and  appreciation  for these  dancers of  yesteryear  but its  a bit  confusing..
I  can  see   about  20   pinned  topics  then  it seems  below that  a  ton  of  various  threads

i  would have thought the  forum would have been  laid on  in  seperate  sections or  topics
like    maybe  basic  sections  for
  pans people  ,
 legs and  co,
 hot  gossip  etc
then  sub  forums   pans  people  pics,   pans  people  videos   etc

Looks  like  you ve  decided to have  one   big   open  forum  with  the  pinned  topics then all kinds of  threads below   !
still ,  big  up to the  guys that put it all together....  sad  though,  there dont seem to be  any
girl  dancing  groups  out there  right now  !
1 ... 9101112