Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
I been hypnotised by Sue in don't walk away by ELO. Wow what a performance to the camera fantastic sue xx

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Good stuff Cooter. The thing to do now is head of to the 1980 Legs comments section and leave your comments and score rating on the said routine (and give Sue the Dancer of the day) to while your at it !

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
I have left a comment but not sure how to do it I need to give it 10/10.

Any news on when the next meet is and where?

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

the cooter
Hi, no one got back to me when meeting is?
1 ... 9101112