Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Welcome from me also OGW. Brilliant avatar pic by the way.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

VintageVideos
... and a welcome from me as well. Like your user name btw

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

PattiForPM
Welcome from me too OGW.  I like your car

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Gorgeous Daze
Welcome OGW. I also only got into the dancers since the TOTPs repeats began on BBCFour. I hope that you, like me, become a regular on various areas of the forum.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Thanks for all of your greetings  - much appreciated!

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Andeebee
late welcome from me. you can broaden further knowledge by visiting the YT and dm pages

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks, Andee. I will certainly be doing that.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Welcome to OFTD's, OGW.
Nice introduction and good to know that the BBC4 repeats provided the inspiration.
This is the place to be for gaining further knowledge on the troupes.
Do you know if they ever repeated any of the shows in NZ?
Striking avatar, by the way.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

L&C4me
Welcome to Irish Mist, Sueforever, Mkstevo & Old Grey Whistler from me too. I'm a relative newbie participating here myself.
I've found members here to be friendly & welcoming.
Jim

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Thanks to PD and L&C4me
In answer to your question PD,  for most of its life, TOTP wasn't shown in New Zealand.  They had their own chart show  which consisted mainly of music video's  and footage from various shows from around the world. Eventually when satellite TV came in,  I believe that one of the NZ channels did start showing TOTP, but I think that only lasted a short time  before the BBC cancelled the programme.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Andeebee
pretty late in the run then, so these gems must be a first for you to see.......really worth watching....

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

JEZ
just a quick hello and welcome to all the new members who have joined recentley ,hope u enjoy yourself on this great forum ,and please join in if you feel as though you want to ,cheers

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Lookmacinanger
May I extend a warm welcome to all new members of the forum, if you want to discover more about Legs and Co you’re certainly in the right place.

Re: Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Welcome back Jez

Re: Welcome Message to new users

abe.loke
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Howdy Abe and welcome from me too.  Did you come via BBC4 or have you always been a fan?

Re: Welcome Message to new users

abe.loke
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

PattiForPM
Thanks for the reply Abe and welcome again.  From personal experience, this site has a way of turning sad old gits into happy old bug*ers so do stay with us

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Mikey
Abe didn't stick around long then.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

VintageVideos
I hope it wasn't the 'overwhelming welcome syndrome' again