Welcome Message to new users/Introduce Yourself

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Its disappointing and frustrating to finally get a newbie and then for him to un-register after a few days.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

I welcomed him twice so could have been my fault

Re: Welcome Message to new users

So if a newbie does join, are we not to give any Welcome messages ? Because we are such a small forum and newbies are as rare Hen's teeth, i think its nice to make newbies feel welcome. Could it be that we should say nothing in future !

Re: Welcome Message to new users

VintageVideos
I didn't say welcome but it didn't help either!
Vin

Re: Welcome Message to new users

PattiForPM wrote
I welcomed him twice so could have been my fault

Funny you should do that, as I was wondering myself if he'd taken an ill fated trip to the theatre.
WTH

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Gorgeous Daze
I thought the very fleeting member was to be pronounced A Bloke.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Mikey
ha, well spotted GD

Re: Welcome Message to new users

You think he left because we mispronounced his name?

Ha Ha! We'll probably never know why.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Mikey
GD i think your scepticism is right, as Elvis would say 'Suspicion'!

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Did the guy imply that he dated Lulu or something ? I did confess to being rather confused by that.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Gorgeous Daze
I interpreted it as he lived near Lulu and dated another girl who resembled one of Legs & Co in every way. Must have been quite a bloke.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

He said he lived in the same street as Lulu or something.

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Andeebee
what a name what a guy, it wasn't Gavin was it??

do you realize that there are more posts about him than from him?
Vin

Re: Welcome Message to new users

Andeebee
you gonna make a table for that Vin