Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hello everybody, and welcome to the One for the Dads discussion forum. Please feek free to look around, comment and ask questions.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Welcome to the discussion forum

Pan's Ruby Legs
Hi Young Mister Grace,

The forum is great and the blog seems to keep going from strength to strength!
You really have done very well!

Cheers,
PRL

Re: Welcome to the discussion forum

ajax
Hi All,

I feel I have to complain about this forum. I work from home so have to rely on my own self discipline to get my work done and since discovering this it's all gone to pot. I now spend most of my time reading the posts or watching the videos and never getting any work done.

I also have to say, although I have nothing of any use to add, I felt compelled to join because I wanted to say how brilliant this forum is and how much I enjoy reading the never ending information about PP/ L&Co / etc.

I also notice my favourite PP / RF / L & Co dancer also appears to post on here!

Keep up the good work people!

Re: Welcome to the discussion forum

PattiForPM
Hi Ajax, Welcome to the forum/blog.   We are indeed honoured  to have the one and only Sue Menhenick gracing us with her attention from time to time.  It's great to have keen people posting on here and as far as spending time on here, well, you think YOU have a problem!!!

Re: Welcome to the discussion forum

     Hi Ajax, and welcome to the forum. It dosent matter if you have nothing to say, at least youve actually made a post on here and thats more than what a lot of people do. Just feel free to make comments where ever you want. The one thing we want on here is new blood, people who are interested in the dancing girls.
      Its so good to see new people posting on here, and recently there seems to be a bit of an upsurge in new members. Dare i say it, but are we now more active on here than our friends over on the Pans site, who seem to have gone a bit quiet of late ?
     This welcome thread is the sort of thing we need to have pinned at the top of the forum board, maybe replace the defunct Top trumps table that never gets updated. The message should say more than a couple of sentences though !

Re: Welcome to the discussion forum

ajax
Thanks for the welcome all. Being a moderator on a classic car forum I also see people join that never actually post anything. The interesting thing is, a new members section was recently introduced and it seems to be quite effective in encouraging people to join in.

I'll join in where I can here, but, although I used to watch TOTP avidly in my younger days, well from the late 60's until it ended, my knowledge is minuscule in comparison to some on here.