Well Done David Hamilton

Suefan
Watching the BBC4 broadcast of the TOTP show from 20/5/76 yesterday evening has prompted me to add this thread.  It was an enjoyable half hour, not so much because of the various groups and singers which (apart from the blue, green and red girls) were ok but nothing special.  No, primarily the programme was enjoyable because of the sensible, straightforward and genuine manner of the presenter; such a contrast to some of his fellows.  I could have done with seeing all the girls again to "My Resistance Is Low" rather than having Sarstedt lounging in a chair with just close ups of the Patti visage but hey ho.  I also rather liked the end when DH had all the performers, including Cherry, Lulu and Patti, gathered together on stage.  So well done DH.

Re: Well Done David Hamilton

bucksby
I like David too, it's shame he only lasted a year on TOTP.

Re: Well Done David Hamilton

Yes Diddy David was a nice chap, even his corny jokes always raised at least a smile with me. I think weve all witnessed his wise cracking style, just check the start of `Play That Funky Music`for comfirmation of this, i think youll agree, hilarity prevails !
RYAN