What's My Routine?

Caracalla
This post was updated on .
I'll give you a clue and whoever guesses the song/routine wins a point.
If it's taken up i'll keep score and award a massive prize to the winner at some point.

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
OK, first one

clue: Bring back card games!

Re: What's My Routine?

Mikey
Van McCoy 'The Shuffle'

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
nope

Re: What's My Routine?

VintageVideos
Theme from The Persuaders

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
nope

Re: What's My Routine?

Everything'sRosie
Bring back card games!

Over to Ted Rogers:

The clue left by Caracalla; he said it referred to a routine. A dance routine maybe, or an everyday routine. He also mentioned a card game. Snap is a card game, but he said bring back. Maybe backwards. Snap backwards reads pans, Pans People perhaps. But no. Pans in the kitchen? We mentioned a routine. Washing-up is a routine. And what do we do with what's left-over in the pans? That's right...we throw it away. Yes, you've won Dusty Bin!

Re: What's My Routine?

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
fine lateral thinking under pressure there from Everythings Rosie but you're way off.
think bring back and card game not dusty and bin. could be called an easy mistake to make but there really are quite a few different letters.

if no one gets it by tomorrow the prize will roll over from "massive" to "ginormous"

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
extra clue

Re: What's My Routine?

Who's That Hurll
Resurrection Shuffle - Ashton, Gardner & Dyke.

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
yes! you're one point nearer the massive prize!

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
next one

clue: Continuous percussion

Re: What's My Routine?

Mikey
The Whispers – And The Beat Goes On

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
yes. a point to you!  i'll make the next one tougher.

Re: What's My Routine?

Caracalla
clue: Sounds like Frank's lost set.

Re: What's My Routine?