When will I see you again

Scotty
I always wondered, Sue was in the dance routine, but in the Clunk Click interview Louise was there in place of Sue.  Same costumes so I may have erroneously assumed it was during the same time frame.  Any thoughts?

Re: When will I see you again

VintageVideos
The Clunk Click interview was aired on 16/02/1974, while the TOTP performance happened about 6 months later, on 08/08/1974. Sue had replaced Louise by the end of May 1974.
Vin

Re: When will I see you again

Scotty
Thanks for the clarification.

On Jul 7, 2017 9:01 PM, "VintageVideos [via One for the Dads]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Clunk Click interview was aired on 16/02/1974, while the TOTP performance happened about 6 months later, on 08/08/1974. Sue had replaced Louise by the end of May 1974.
Vin

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/When-will-I-see-you-again-tp4138558p4138564.html
To unsubscribe from When will I see you again, click here.
NAML

Re: When will I see you again

Interesting outfits, i assumed they were their own primarily for cabaret work. They also are used for their single promo photos and There Goes My First Love, Babs penultimate, not sure if there is any significance to that.

Re: When will I see you again

Scotty
Is there a public vid of that routine?

Re: When will I see you again