Whitney Houston dies

Ahh poor Whitney and only 48. Some lovely songs I remember. (after typing noticed Sue already mentioned this)

Re: Whitney Houston dies

RFTK Radio
I was on air as the news broke , saw a post on Twitter and though ok a hoax like there was in Dec with Jon Bon Jovi , so I went round all the news sites , saw it on BBC & Sky news so realized it was true .
Such a shame and a waste of talent .

Re: Whitney Houston dies

Floid Fan
Yes, an amazing voice, an incredible talent and way too young an age to be leaving us.
Carl

Re: Whitney Houston dies

I wasnt really a fan of her type of singing, but this is very sad news. So young too, im only two weeks older than her.

Re: Whitney Houston dies

JEZ
such a talented lady ,such a young age ,one of the most powerful female voices ,another great loss at such an early age
JEZ