Quantcast

Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
As you may have noticed I'm creating a list detailing who was in Legs and Co. (It's hidden away a bit at the moment whilst it's being constructed). This post is to ask for help in getting some of the rarer content for it.
(Don't post in the thread itself as it would be nice to keep it clean, put any comments here).

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
First question:
Which of these are Liz and Sandra (they are the two on the left).

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Sue Menhenick
Liz is standing at the back, and Sandra is directly in front of her Doc.

                                          Sue

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Thank you.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Next question:
Can anyone remember where PansPeople.com was archived?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Here is some, starting at the front page with some links working via archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160325045002/http://www.panspeople.com:80/

and the all important chronology page which I think you may be searching for:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160623040148/http://www.panspeople.com:80/?q=node/64

This is a good archive search tool url:

http://cachedview.com

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Thanks, I was looking for the Bio's. The Legs and Co ones come up with blank pages though. There might still be some useful stuff left.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Willoway
Yes blank pages are a problem in later (e.g. 2016) archive dates. If you select an earlier date (I always go for March 2013) it's fine.
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Yes, I've just found one by picking a date.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
As a result of searching the archive I've managed to reproduce a copy of the interview with Sue from 2011. Hopefully no one will object as this is something that should be available for people to read.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PattiForPM
Great that you saved it on here Doc

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

That's brilliant Doc, nicely done.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Stage 1 is almost complete, I just need to add a few pictures of Floid. Not much spare time in the next 3 or 4 days so it might take a while!

Something that could be improved are the pictures of the 4 post Totp dancers. Are there any other photo shoots out there? This one could be Mikey's speciality!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Mikey
I'll see if i can find anything. Patricia, Liz and Anita were in DeeDees Pans People beforehand, small word eh!.

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Anita-Pics-Cuttings-etc-tp4124884p4129057.html

Sandy Easby was in Hot Gossip at one time.

Another casualty of the old blog going down was The Video Entertainers clips were lost which is one of the only post TOTP clips i think, i'm sure you could get a couple of shots from there but i cant tell who else was in it.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

AC/PD
Doc, screengrabs of Patricia McSherry and one of the blondes post TOTP from the 1982 Video Entertainers performance have been sourced and will be posted at the end of the  "Legs and Co, Who were they and how to recognize them." thread shortly.
Once distributed and utilised accordingly, I'll delete the post(s).

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

I've seen them!
It's amazing how different a change of hairstyle can make someone look, I've tried comparing the other pictures and I'm stuck.

We need some expert help! If you see this Sue, who is she?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Thanks PB/AC/PD, some nice shots of Tricia (especially the second one) and the as yet unknown, sorry cant help on that one.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Floid's now been added.