Who are Legs and Co/Pan's People, help required!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Thanks, they are certainly better than I could get from those.
PS: well done working out my maximum size.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Gorgeous Daze
Just a small correction to your fantastic 'How to recognize' work, Doc. Anita's medley debut was called 'Ain't No Stopping', adding a g and subtracting an apostrophe and Us Now from the McFadden and Whitehead number that kicks it off.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

AC/PD
Doc, I particularly like the stylish information cards assigned to each member of the troupe.
Just a small amendment to the occasionally uncertain title of the track backed by the majority of Legs & Co. in 1981 -
It's "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)".

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Just a small correction to your fantastic 'How to recognize' work, Doc. Anita's medley debut was called 'Ain't No Stopping', adding a g and subtracting an apostrophe and Us Now from the McFadden and Whitehead number that kicks it off.
That'll teach me for copying from Suefan's list! The card has been updated on the spreadsheet but may take a little longer to be updated on the forum. I've also updated in on the L&C pictorial list as the error had got in there as well.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

AC/PD wrote
Doc, I particularly like the stylish information cards assigned to each member of the troupe.
Just a small amendment to the occasionally uncertain title of the track backed by the majority of Legs & Co. in 1981 -
It's "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)".
Again amended on the spreadsheet and will eventually be updated on the forum.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

VintageVideos
About "Cry Like A Baby", we discussed this some time ago here:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Pan-s-People-on-Top-of-the-Pops-tp4097653p4097680.html
The conclusion was that "Cry Like A Baby" was probably not the first routine.

I suggest not to name the first routine as it is uncertain. May 1968 seems to have been the month though.

Louise's surname is spelt "Clarke" (with an 'e').

Penny Fergusson is spelt with a double 's'.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
All noted and updated.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
Doc wrote
Thanks, they are certainly better than I could get from those.
PS: well done working out my maximum size.
No problem and of course you just have to shave off 15 pixels from the bottom for your other size if need be.

Some more screen grabs if these are any use...

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
I'm sure they will be. I'll make some more updates in the next day or so when I'm on a computer not the phone.

I've added the pictures above to the page.

Glad they were useful, I'll do some more at some point if it helps. I realised after saying about the 15 pixels that there's actually quite a few different sizes, not just the two that Andi's section used.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
The 250x350 size is preferred, but a few pictures proved difficult to get to that size. You obviously have access to better quality versions of some of the routines than I do so I'll welcome any help. Initially I didn't bother too much with the size as can be seen in the Legs and Co thread but I've decided that it looks a lot better when they are all the same. In time I'll redo the L&C ones.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
The post for Anita has been tidied up, there are 9 pictures that are all the same size and the there is a couple of minor corrections to the bio.
It is quite difficult to get decent sharp pictures of Anita in Legs and Co, so if can produce any decent ones I'd be interested.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Legsfan
Hi Doc,
Anita's surname is Mahadervan not Madhadervan.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
I think I've removed the errors.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Mikey
Has anyone heard of this person before?

She was on Channel 4, 3rd Jan 1983 helping people keep fit.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Mikey
Thanks Doc, must be just a badly worded description then.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

AC/PD
Mikey wrote
Thanks Doc, must be just a badly worded description then.
Perhaps Rex Features employ Pretence Badly to type/dream up the picture descriptions.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
Some more, unfortunately the Lee ones aren't that great.

12345