Who are Legs and Co/Pan's People, help required!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Thanks, I've added them to the to do list.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PattiForPM
Might be one of the best looking to-do lists in History

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
OK more PP pictures added including a few from the Two Ronnies.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Are the later ones from Wogan or another show PansLegs?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
Mikey wrote
Are the later ones from Wogan or another show PansLegs?
Wogan and Digging the Dancing Queens

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Mikey
Thanks PanLegs, some good ones there. They must have had great looking passports.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Sue's Legs and Co page has had the pictures tidied up and few new ones added.
I've also started adding Info boxes on the Pan's page, not many details in them yet though.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
All the Legs and Co pictures have now been tidied up and had new ones added.
I probably won't change these much now, unless I find a better screen grab. With over 300 routines there may well be a few better ones to be found.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
I'm looking for Mary's first and last Zoo appearances.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

AC/PD
Doc wrote
I'm looking for Mary's first and last Zoo appearances.
First - 14/01/82, Don't Walk Away - The Four Tops
Last - 25/02/82, Theme from Hill Street Blues - Mike Post featuring Larry Carlton

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
I see it's all coming together on the pages, looking good. There was a few grabs where I thought there might be room for improvement so here's a few re-dos. I've tried to capture exactly the same frame as already chosen.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Thanks, they've all been updated.

There is now the beginnings of a Pan's selection box * using the same format from the Legs page.
You can't click it yet though.

I've added to the mini bios, but currently only on the spreadsheet, not the forum. Time on the show will be a new line on all of them.

* - A Pan's Selection Box sounds a lot more exciting than a box of Milk Tray!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
You may have noticed the mini bios on the Pan's page are appropriately coloured.
I've taken a few guesses:
Flick: I've given her orange, although there isn't enough footage left to be sure here. I think it's possible that the colour co-ordination might have developed later as a result of the colour shows.
Mary: Appears to have picked up Babs colour although use of the primary colours was rare in the last 6 months.
Lee: I've assumed she would have used Dee Dee's colour.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
Sounds logical to me.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PansLegs
Header pic with bales image corrected

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
No mirror images now.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
Are these joining years correct for the originals?
Flick 1966
Dee Dee 1966
Babs 1966
Ruth 1967
Louise 1967
Andi 1967

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

PattiForPM
In the Book it says Louise joined Dec 1967 and Andi "2 or 3 months after that" so I guess 1968

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
OK I've amended Andi to 1968 on the spreadsheet (but not the forum).

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

On the Mary info card, you have her listed down as simply final dance 1982.  By sheer coincidence her final dance routine was the same as Anita's final dance with Zoo. `Theme From Hill St Blues` 25/02/82.