Who are Legs and Co/Pan's People, help required!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

On the Mary info card, you have her listed down as simply final dance 1982.  By sheer coincidence her final dance routine was the same as Anita's final dance with Zoo. `Theme From Hill St Blues` 25/02/82.
It's updated on the spreadsheet.

Is Ruth correct at 1967 as that's one I'm uncertain about?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

VintageVideos wrote
Ruth joined in March 1967.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
So much information!

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
I've added a TOTP timeline to both pages (it is the same graphic on both).

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

That is really excellent work Doc, the timeline chart is very easy on the eye. In my mind the Cherry line should have a small break in it for 3 weeks in August 76, as i insist she `unofficially` left the group then to seek pastures new. As i have eluded to before, her name was removed from the end credits, the only time ever a resident dancer had this done to them and for me thats evidence enough to say she was no longer a dancer on the show. But as nothing was officially said at the time, Cherry quietly slipped back in and waited a little longer before fleeing the Ruby nest.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Willoway
Hi Doc,

I think you have Babs starting a month early, and Flick a month late.
Also you give October '76 to Legs in the troupe timeline, but have Phil and Floid continuing to October; I guess that's because you can't show overlaps on the troupe timeline, but it may confuse.
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
As the smallest unit is a month there is always going to be a slight inaccuracy at the start and end of the bars. I'll probably give Oct 76 to the Flippers. Lee should really have another block, but I wanted to show that she wasn't there at the end. I've also intentionally not shown Floids's guest appearances, although I might later on if I can think of a way to show them.
I'll have a closer look at the start dates of the originals as I've made some amendments that are not show on the data cards yet.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Suefan
As I've been out of the loop for a while I have probably missed it but how come Flick isn't shown as having begun her TOTP dancing career in April '68?

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously.

Yes it's a mistake but I'm playing the away from home and busy card at the moment.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Suefan
Many thanks for your reply Doc.  I'm also extra busy, with the added advantage of being on home turf, so I shouldn't nitpick. But as its Flick's start date and is one of those major moments I thought I would !
I should have also added though that I do like the timeline layout.

Re: Who are Legs and Co List, help required!

Doc
The timeline's been updated.
Flick, Dee Dee and Ruth start before the others.
There's now a small gap between Andi and Cherry.
Ruby Flipper and Legs and Co don't overlap anymore.
Floid has lines roughly where he guested.