X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - Now ended.

Locked 181 messages Options

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Everything'sRosie
Rock With You

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

AC/PD
Is This Love ?

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

The Rubberband Man
Gill

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Yes correct. 2 points to AC/PD and a single point to TRBM.

Answer to BONUS - Gill is the furthest on the left at the end.

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Time for this evenings.

BONUS question   Which dancer is furthest to the left of our screens at the very end of the routine ?

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Legsfan
Love is in the air

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Swing Your Daddy

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Ruth

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

The Rubberband Man
Cherry

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

2 points to Vin and a single point to TRBM.

Answer to BONUS question - The answer is 'Cherry'. Although Ruth spends the majority of the routine on the left of our screens, its Cherry who ends up on the extreme left at the very climax of it.

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Time for this evenings.

BONUS question  - The routine ends with a close-up of which dancer ?

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

sueforever
Sue.

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Just Can't Give You Up

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Yep, S4E & ER are correct.

With the answer to the BONUS  - Sue.

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Time for another.

BONUS question - Who is the first dancer we see in the routine ?

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

PattiforPM
Louise

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Nutbush City Limits

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Nutbush City Limits

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

P4PM & Vin are correct.

Answer to Bonus is - Louise.

Re: X-Ray Vision - Daily picture quiz - begins 1st Jan

Time for another.

BONUS question - At the start of the routine, which dancer is furthest away from the camera ?